Only 12 Portugal the Man satanic satanist left

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

just a head's up, we only have 12 satanic satanist VC exclusives left in our store. This is such a great record, I would hate to see some of you miss out.

Guest adam526
Hey Virgil, I can only afford one pressing of this record right now and I've been holding out for the Euro pressing you've been saying you'll get. Any word on when you'll put up a pre-order?

They've been released in Germany already. There was a delay, but that's all clear now, so I'm assuming when Virgil puts them up, it will be a straight sale, not a pre-order. If they're coming to you on their fall tour they said they'd have some copies there with them aswell.

Guest bambam
Hey Virgil, I can only afford one pressing of this record right now and I've been holding out for the Euro pressing you've been saying you'll get. Any word on when you'll put up a pre-order?

:'( a whambulance is on its way to pick you up.

while this kid is waiting for his whambulance will somebody get him some french cries. :'(

They've been released in Germany already. There was a delay, but that's all clear now, so I'm assuming when Virgil puts them up, it will be a straight sale, not a pre-order. If they're coming to you on their fall tour they said they'd have some copies there with them aswell.

I'm pretty sure they are for sale now, as Frank or someone posted pictures of a copy he bought.

Guest bambam
It's fun to be an asshole to everyone all the time for no reason.

thats too bad because i have some pedro the lion stuff you might be after. particularly helicopter on red, their sub pop single, and control on green. i would have given you a decent price on them but since you want to call people assholes now youre gonna have to pay ebay prices. i think im just gonna take them down to the goodwill and get rid of them.

Guest adam526

I'm pretty sure they are for sale now, as Frank or someone posted pictures of a copy he bought.

...hence why I said they've already been released in Germany =]

It's fun to be an asshole to everyone all the time for no reason.

thats too bad because i have some pedro the lion stuff you might be after. particularly helicopter on red, their sub pop single, and control on green. i would have given you a decent price on them but since you want to call people assholes now youre gonna have to pay ebay prices. i think im just gonna take them down to the goodwill and get rid of them.

OK. That will be a sweet find for whoever finds them there. You're still an asshole.

Guest bambam

OK. That will be a sweet find for whoever finds them there. You're still an asshole.

now i'm going to come up with creative ideas of how the utterly destroy these records, film it and put it up on youtube. i'll pm you and you alone the link when i'm done. myabe i'll mail you the pieces so you can shove them up your asshole.

Guest kevinb

myabe i'll mail you the pieces so you can shove them up your asshole.

flexing some serious internet muscles.
apparently some other muscles are going to flex as well

Guest markovianprocess
Yo, I'd love to have your pedro the lion singles for a decent price man. Just got married and am poor but I'm low on the singles!

If you're low on singles he has singles! You should buy his singles, then you won't be low on singles. Wait, what?