Ok, I may be a pussy?

But I am interested in finding out where to find, or links with info etc, on all the Tori Amos vinyl singles and bootlegs.

I know she has at least 40 or so "official" vinyl releases.

If anyone knows or has info, I would be highly interested in finding out pressing info etc, and places to possibly find some of the more rare stuff, it would be greatly appreciated.

I can't stand Ani Difranco. I saw Tori live with my gf in college and she was amazing - bouncing back and forth between two pianos, screaming her heart out one second, almost whispering another...she's a talented lady.

I don't know song or album titles, but when my wife throws on a CD by her I always enjoy it.

I always thought Tori Amos' stuff was pretty kickass. my wife makes fun of me for it but it's mostly because my wife is a classically trained pianist.

Ani Difranco on the other hand, well, I can't stand her. She reminds me of all the trustafarians (rich white hippies) that I can't stand who come into my record store to buy Nag Champa and String Cheese Incident CDs. :::shudder:::

I always thought Tori Amos' stuff was pretty kickass. my wife makes fun of me for it but it's mostly because my wife is a classically trained pianist.

Ani Difranco on the other hand, well, I can't stand her. She reminds me of all the trustafarians (rich white hippies) that I can't stand who come into my record store to buy Nag Champa and String Cheese Incident CDs. :::shudder:::

Tell your wife I need somebody with mad piano skillz t oplay on my shit.

wow lot's of Amos love here. I've never even listened to her.

where should one start?

I would say deffinitely with Under The Pink. It's a tad more listener friendly, and catchy, and is before she starts getting really in depth, and complex.

great album!

P.S I'm not gay!

under the pink is good!...i would also recommend scarlets walk, its my personal favorite....but the choirgirl hotel and bee keeper are good too....the new one american doll posse is rad too...i dont know if they are all on vinyl, but either way forsure good stuff....her live shows are amazing though

• 2 weeks later...