Caffiends

Does anyone else drink these on a daily basis like me? I drink two or more of these a day! I used to only drink coffee but at work I always drink these thru out the day. Lately it's been sugar free rockstars.

I don't drink either, so when I go to a bar, its Red Bull (thats all they ever have).

[image]

Yeah, I know a few people that say energy drinks are too much. They don't seem to phase me much. When I need a strong caffiene kick, and only once in a while...I'll drink a Redline. THE strongest E.D. out there. If you are caffiene sensitive STAY AWAY. There's a warning label if you have heart conditions, take medication etc.. do not drink. If you workout...thats the best time to drink one. It will boost your workout for sure, lifting weights anyway.

I'll drink a Red Bull if I'm tired and I really need to stay awake or alert for something. That's not very often though.

I can't imagine drinking these things on a regular basis. That can't possible be good for you.

Two of the guys I work with seem to mainline the stuff. Easily a big can of Monster or two a day, every day.

Guest kissthesharks

The only time I drank energy drink was when I was at a bar, and that was low-car monster. I'll still drink one if I'm too tired. I also enjoy drank/vodka..even though that's the opposite effect.

I tend to go with the espresso machine at work but out of Energy drinks I tend to go with redbull. Though Rockstar Zero carb (not sugar free) has 240mg of caffeine per serving, it's rad.

I stay away form Redline because they make another (more concentrated product) that is known to cause seizures and heart problems. I know it's a different product (more fitness/muscle based) but it doesn't inspire confidence in their other products.

I stay away form Redline because they make another (more concentrated product) that is known to cause seizures and heart problems. I know it's a different product (more fitness/muscle based) but it doesn't inspire confidence in their other products.

What product is that? Is it one of there other Redline pill or drop forms? I have learned with redline, SMALL doses! You can always drink more. They do have warnings on the labels. I used to drink one about 30 minutes before I hit the weights.

What product is that? Is it one of there other Redline pill or drop forms? I have learned with redline, SMALL doses! You can always drink more. They do have warnings on the labels. I used to drink one about 30 minutes before I hit the weights.

%5Burl%5Dhttp://www.energyfiend.com/caffeine-content/redline-rtd'>

http://www.energyfiend.com/caffeine-content/redline-rtd

and I believe this is the product:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00024D92A/qid=1128721383/sr=8-2?v=glance&s=hpc&n=507846

I was checking that stuff out a while back. Even thru a few bids on ebay for it...but didn't want to spend so much for it. Never did try it....probably better that I hadn't. That was when I was hitting the gym 4x a week. I wouldn't use it for anything but working out. I'm slacking from the gym now so havn't looked again. Thanks for the heads up....I won't need to get it. Really the regular redline is plenty! No one needs concentrate or anything stronger....or yeah I could see some heart issues popping up.

I love caffeine, but loathe energy drinks.

Last year when driving out to Chicago overnight, I was drinking one of those every hour to stay awake. Bad idea - I felt like I had amoebic dysentery… made much worse by the fact that Lollapalooza's portable toilets were overflowing within the first few hours of the festival starting, and I was wearing flip-flops.

Gross.

(Happy to say that for my thousandth post, I got to talk about poop)