Thrice - Beggars

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I saw this post days ago, and could have pre-ordered from Nerd Alert, but held off. Now its back ordered, and ordering it from Vagrant direct is going to be way too expensive. Any chance anyone knows if Virgil is going to be getting any of these?

pardon my stupidity but did nerdalert say it's back ordered when you went to check out?

Man, I saw this post days ago, and could have pre-ordered from Nerd Alert, but held off. Now its back ordered, and ordering it from Vagrant direct is going to be way too expensive. Any chance anyone knows if Virgil is going to be getting any of these?

pardon my stupidity but did nerdalert say it's back ordered when you went to check out?

Short version: all pre-orders say back-ordered because we don't literally have them in-stock AND we don't have enough control of the site's template to edit it better.

since cobraside is doing it there will be quite a few color variants plus their traditional let's suck all the money out of collectors we can with their one off or /20 variants that dubmaverick sells on ebay.

what they did with the Remains re-press was ridiuclous. they had the "normal" variants which there were about 10 of anyway. but they saved a few of each color and mixed and matched the color pairings, different from what was sold to retailers, to sell on ebay as insanely low numbers, i think some were /12. and they sold for over $50.