Thrice - Beggars

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think the numbers determine the color from what i've notice but that's just a personal observation

Yeah I just looked on ebay and it seems like the colors got mixed. I saw someone who had like #1368 in red 1395 in yellow an like 1432 in green. Bummer. I wanted to keep the rarest copy sealed and open the other 2 but I guess I'll just open all 3 to find out. I'll post what I hae later to see if I got the green from HT like everyone else.

Guest adam526

what color did you want???

Well if I had to choose, I'd choose any color but white haha. It just seems kinda plain.

Trade it to Cesar11 above you, if he doesn't want it - I'd be happy to trade my clear green.

So here is what I got:

Mint (1670/2000)

Red (1347/2000)

Green (0855/2000)

Pretty glad I at least got the Red and my Mint one looks badass with white swirl mixed in. As for the Green, it was the one managed to grab at HT. O well. Guess now its time to start collecting the other variants, but even if I don't manage to pick them all up I'm still happy with mine.

Just got my copy from Aural Exploits. Ordered last Wednesday and got it in today... not bad!

It's on clear blue, it looks really nice too. That leaves me with a Mustard, Clear Blue, and Clear Green. Good deal!

Edit: My blue copy from AE does not have a numbered sticker. Not on the plastic, not on the jacket. It is signed though. Kind of unusual.