Bouncing Souls 20th Anniversary Shows Roll Call

Who is all going to any of these shows next week?

I will be at the NYC one on Thursday with Lifetime. I'd love to meet/hang with a few of you. I might need a place to crash if I can't get a cheap bus back that late. All my NYC hangs are out of town that week or until fall semester starts.

I will also be going to the one in Philly with Lifetime so I'm also down to hang then as well.

If my funds will allow it I will try to go to the other Philly show too. I'm also happy to let a person or two crash on my floor if need be (as long as it's cool with my roommate).

Got there late and missed None More Black, but I thought that Lifetime killed it. The Souls were good but I find myself always wishing they played more from the first two records. I'm hoping they pull out Neurotic tonight. Also, that may've been the hottest show I've ever been to. My clothes were soaked through...I don't think I've ever sweat so much in my life. Tonight I wear a bandana to keep the sweat out of my eyes. Uke Check Girl rules, by the way.

None More Black were fucking awesome, Lifetime was meh(Dan always looks like he has the hardest time playing power chords, or he's taking a legendary shit) and stayed for a few songs of the Souls. I really went for NMB, and it was well worth it. I should have got that shirt they were selling...

People should hit me up on Sunday.

I left before the Souls last night because that crowd (at least where I was) was seriously getting out of hand for me to the point that my anxiety started acting up. I didn't want to have a panic attack so I left to go drink with a friend. I figured no loss since I'm seeing the Souls on Sunday.

None More Black was amazing, I jsut wish you could have heard the vocals. I love Jason's voice.

And I must be the only person who thought Lifetime were amazing. Provided they're one of my all time favorite bands.

Also stupid people need to learn how to stage dive or lose weight before doing so. Also it's probably not a good idea to use girls that are 5'2" and 5'4" to bolster yourself on the stage. We can't hold up your fat ass.

People should hit me up on Sunday.

I left before the Souls last night because that crowd (at least where I was) was seriously getting out of hand for me to the point that my anxiety started acting up. I didn't want to have a panic attack so I left to go drink with a friend. I figured no loss since I'm seeing the Souls on Sunday.

None More Black was amazing, I jsut wish you could have heard the vocals. I love Jason's voice.

And I must be the only person who thought Lifetime were amazing. Provided they're one of my all time favorite bands.

Also stupid people need to learn how to stage dive or lose weight before doing so. Also it's probably not a good idea to use girls that are 5'2" and 5'4" to bolster yourself on the stage. We can't hold up your fat ass.

I went to both Philly dates. Lifetime killed on Sunday, with the exception of Yemin breaking his guitar every song. None More Black and 7 Seconds destroyed on Saturday night. So good. When Lou Koller came out and sang "Built to Last" with the Souls was incredible! Highlight of the night.

I honestly thought about going this weekend but decided against it. I agree with the previous comment that the Bouncing Souls have no stage presence added to the fact I've probably seen them a dozen or more times already. However it would have been awesome to see 7 seconds and it would have also have been cool to pick up one of those hello bastards that they were selling for $12. Also needed to pick up the Bouncing souls tour editions and forgot to send money with anyone going. Bummer.