United Record Pressing Plant Tour

that's pretty cool. And I had no idea they were in Nashville; I thought they were out in California.

yeah, me too! i have no idea why, though.

i'm kind of pissed they're in nashville, cause i just graduated from a college that was only about 3 hours away and now i'm living almost 8 and a half hours away. i totally would have made the 3 hour drive on a random weekend, but 8.5 isn't something i'd do.

that's pretty cool. And I had no idea they were in Nashville; I thought they were out in California.

yeah, me too! i have no idea why, though.

i'm kind of pissed they're in nashville, cause i just graduated from a college that was only about 3 hours away and now i'm living almost 8 and a half hours away. i totally would have made the 3 hour drive on a random weekend, but 8.5 isn't something i'd do.

I was in Nashville in June, and I drove right past their place. It was at night and I didn't even realize it. So, I just emailed my Nashville music insider in-law and he's gonna try and work out a little visit for us. Fingers crossed.

I picked up some records there once when I was out on tour back in I want to say 2002. They were really nice and gave us a full tour. Pretty neat place. Funny to see Tupac 12"s getting pressed in the same place as my small-time business.

The best part is that they fucked up the records and flipped the A-side and B-side labels.....so they had to re-run them all. Oops!