PO: EVERY TIME I DIE "New Junk Aesthetic" LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

EVERY TIME I DIE "New Junk Aesthetic" LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/045778702312

Excited and a little bummed at the upcoming LP for Every Time I Die. I am excited because working with Epitaph is a great big step for a band that deserves to break through. ETID tour all year long, they rock harder than most bands out there, and they have a really good attitude towards what they do. I am a little bummed because Every Time I Die is a band that helped us realize that we had a good thing going on at Vinyl Collective as we put out a box set for Every Time I Die early on in VC's history. The success of that boxset made us realize we had something really good going on. We later pressed the first 3 albums individually and later "Big Dirty". It would have been amazing to keep putting out vinyl for Every Time I Die, but I am glad we can carry it. It would have been nice to have had an exclusive color, but what can you do? I actually am not sure if this is on color or on black, but I encourage you to pick up the vinyl for their new album which will come out on 10/13/09 after the release of the CD.

I think the problem with not selling a lot of copies of this yet is the fact the pre order was put up two months before the release. In most cases sadly the vinyl pressing doesn't even make it out on the same street date as the CD.

I will buy this, but I am also still hesitant to jump on it wondering what color/colors it will be pressed on and will Epitaph make you buy a package deal to get the rarest color. Thanks to Vinyl Collective I have a pretty bad ass ETID set and wouldn't want to miss out on a copy of New Junk Aesthetic

EDIT: Just saw somewhere else that the record comes out in September, so it was only one month away from the PO. Maybe the date in Oct is the date for the vinyl edition though.