13/14 Premier League Football Discussion

you could have brought up how spurs got schooled by arsenal in the carling cup and that last weekend they were beaten by west ham, a team that up until then had taken one point from five games and were rock bottom of the league!

Carling Cup is a Mickey Mouse competition & West Ham got lucky.

That is all.

;)

Pipe down, you got shat on. Didn't Arsenal put together about 40 passes at some point without you touching the ball?

Also, interesing fact:

Arsenal's average age was a year younger than Spurs'

Spurs team cost £64m. Arsenal's cost £36m.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':cvgmq0oo]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':cvgmq0oo]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Carling Cup is a Mickey Mouse competition & West Ham got lucky.

That is all.

;)

Pipe down, you got shat on. Didn't Arsenal put together about 40 passes at some point without you touching the ball?

Also, interesing fact:

Ha, you know I'm only messing man. You're really getting into these debates now, I remember when you hardly bothered with the footy, glad you came around ;)

Also, interesing fact:

Ha, you know I'm only messing man. You're really getting into these debates now, I remember when you hardly bothered with the footy, glad you came around ;)

i know! think i went through a period of about five years when i thought music and football couldn't possibly mix, i was wrong. found the shirt my dad got me when i went to my first game aged 10, nike made some really shitty shirts back then

garreth bale for supreme ruler of everything

He was amazing in that match.

I think Rooney will stay with Man U. If not, it is probably Man City.

i don't think there's any chance at all of him staying at man u to be honest, he's said he wants to leave and although he's not said it i think Ferguson fucking hates him now. City definitely seem likely to get him although this whole thing has stirred up so much shit here he will get unbelievable abuse at any ground he visits in the league so might wanna get over to spain...

Definitely not anything to do with his willingness to stay at the club, his reputation has gone to shit since he fucked a couple of prostitutes and told them he wanted to leave and his form will put off bigger clubs if he's demanding £150,000 a week. I'm guessing united have got him to sign so he can't go on a free for another five years and he'll now earn them a huge amount from anyone buying within those five years all the while Shrek can be happy knowing he can be as shit as he wants earning £200,000 a week and united fans will think he actually gives a shit about the club.

YES! Fuck you and your billions Man City!!

i had a little too much fun saturday night and had a hard time getting up for it yesterday,

but i was so happy i was at the bar to watch that game with 50 arsenal fans.

getting to boo adebayor and chant arsenal reject.

it was such a great win.

and with everyone slowly coming back from injuries it should be a nice run.

hopefully make up some points because they don't play any top teams for a month.