13/14 Premier League Football Discussion

So... the World Cup is going to Russia... The country with the worst racism problem in domestic football in the world. Then it's going to Qatar, where the attendance for the tournament will be double the population and he average temperature in summer is 40 degrees. Total bullshit, i wish England had got it.

I think it will be good for Russia. It will bring in a lot of help that the country so badly needs. I could see FIFA's decision with that, but Qatar is just so.... shocking? It was overwhelmingly voted in right from the start. I guess I could see why they would want to take it to the Middle East, but I don't know if that will be good. =/

SAMIR FUCKING NASRI! We'll take those three points!

it is insane how awesome he is this season.

goal of the season so far.

top of the table... thanks to the bad weather in blackpool.

yeah he's hit some pretty good form recently, if Messi had scored that second one - or even the first for that matter - people would be pissing themselves over it. Good year for this to happen, with the inevitable Fabregas rumours due to start in six months, he's more than capable of taking over from him.

• 3 weeks later...
massive game for the Gunners today! wish i wasn't stuck at work and could head out to the bar.

alex, what site do you use to catch the highlights? ive been using arsenalist.com

is there anywhere to get streams of MOTD?

try www.footytube.com they're really good, all the goals, interviews etc from all the games in europe but usually only put them up a couple of hours after the highlights have aired. if you want a live stream have a look at www.atdhe.net i've never used this for the highlights but it's never let me down when i've wanted to watch games that aren't televised over here, they stream european channels that have the game on with english commentary.

this game was a shitter, Arsenal were all over them but city stuck 10 players behind the ball and sat back. May as well have parked the team bus in their 18 yard box.

i feel sorry for Roy, he's done nothing wrong. Liverpool fans are just trying to find someone to blame their shit season on. The fact of the matter is their squad is terrible and should have been sorted out before they became one of the worst teams in the league, now which world class players are they going to attract that can turn it around? Ones that don't want to play in the champions league?

i agree with you in some part alex.

most of liverpool players have poor performance.

but i think a manager who has potential should handle this problem.

roy show he managed wrong first eleven players and unsuitable tactic in some match.

that's why some of liverpool player don't trust and don't under his management.

so resign at this day is better and start to make a big change for the team.

in this season, i only expect to see they get a quota for europa cup which that might be harder than it should be....

• 2 weeks later...

i've just recently started watching the Premier League on espn but the game at Wolves is strange. I guess this is the first game I've seen that is being played at one of the bottom three's stadiums, it's so small. Also they have some ghetto looking sponsors.

That being said Wolves look plucky.

• 2 weeks later...