fat records pays attention.. and are sarcastic

Guest conoley
Pat is super fucking observant. Don't think he doesn't watch everything. I've had everything from "Dante" on the outside of my packages to, "Handle with care: Fat Wreck Green vinyl inside" after I bitched (on this board) that my last three fat colors were all green.

Plus he's a genuinely rad dude.

Pat is major dudage. Total dude.

the only noteworthy thing ever written to me by floyd was refering to the order i placed for the red fat logo shirt...it was out of stock so he wrote on the package "no shirts made up this time, but here's a cd i think you'll like. you're the proud owner of the very first mad caddies cd ever sold." yep, i got the first copy of quality soft core...and at first, i hated it...

When I got my dark dark purple copy of Trashed (basically the only way you can tell it's purple is by holding it up to a light), I was sort of bummed because I thought they sent me a black copy, so I e-mailed them and mentioned it in the Trashed thread here.

Like 10 minutes later I saw the purple glimmer and felt really stupid, posted about it, and Fat e-mailed me to say "so, this is sorted out, right? You post on the VC board. ok cool."

Pat is super fucking observant. Don't think he doesn't watch everything. I've had everything from "Dante" on the outside of my packages to, "Handle with care: Fat Wreck Green vinyl inside" after I bitched (on this board) that my last three fat colors were all green.

Plus he's a genuinely rad dude.

How do you not like green vinyl when apparently, you are a big Hulk fan?

the only handwritten thing from pat was when i ordered the loved ones build & burn i also ordered a bracket poster...then there was this note: "hey hinnsau...we ran out of bracket posters, so we gave you a no use for it. hope it's ok. pat"...the poster was a fuckin awesome the daily grind poster...thanks pat, i'm looking forward to getting notes from fat again :)