fat records pays attention.. and are sarcastic

it's pretty funny.

i love the label such fat,deathwish or bridge nine.

my story about fat is,

i always ask fat distributor in thailand for order only coloured vinyl for me.

if i'm late or the distributor forward my order late,i will buy some cd (not at all fat release).

if you remeber fat coloured record which stil in stock news,i ordered all coloured which still in fat stock such mxpx,good riddance,real mackenzie,chixdiggits and lawrence arms.

someone at fat asked the distributor backed 'have any palstic nerd in thailand ?'.

i'm not confirm about the quote but something like this.

so awesome which the label knows their supporter....

i order every vinyl release FAT does, and i've never had a personal note :'(

but I do get color every time, so its worth it!

They don't send you any personal messages cause they got tired of writing out your super long last name (before they switched to printed labels).

i have a freind who has a very long lastname as 'pi-chai-ron-na-rong-song-karm'.

she ever told me,she always headache when she have to write a departure and arrival form....

haven't gotten anything cool yet... or at least haven't noticed... usually when i get a package i don't even look at the box and rip into it to see what i got. i've only been ordering from fat recently for about 7 or 8 months. i think i ordered years ago before that, but it was before i got back into collecting.

Pat is super fucking observant. Don't think he doesn't watch everything. I've had everything from "Dante" on the outside of my packages to, "Handle with care: Fat Wreck Green vinyl inside" after I bitched (on this board) that my last three fat colors were all green.

Plus he's a genuinely rad dude.

How do you not like green vinyl when apparently, you are a big Hulk fan?

Gray Hulk actually. It's not that I dislike green but it was like the three albums (Thrased, Loved Ones and Flatliners), none of which had matching artwork. I think Fat just got a deal on green vinyl.

As for WWH I haven't read it. I feel too far back in comics and I'm just waiting for the trade paperback. I did really enjoy Planet Hulk though. It wasn't "The Watchmen" but it was just a fun story.

One of my favorite fat orders was when Toby (Red Scare) was still there. There was a glitch on the old site and it said the Propagandhi 7" was $0.00...so I ordered a few things and threw in the Prop 7". The package comes and Toby wrote me a note on Fat Wreck stationary giving me a bunch of shit about the free 7". The note opened with him calling me "Weasel Boy." Then went on about how I exploited a glitch but they gave me the 7" for free anyway. The note ended with Toby writing "But we don't care, we make millions, sucka!!!"