texting (too much)!

I send and receive about 10,000 total on average each month. out of town friends, drunk texts, people bored at work(including me).

Also I absolutely hate talking on the phone. I rarely answer and if I do its because Im lost and I just texted you for directions. I have the lowest possible minutes each month and I still come nowhere near using them all thanks to the my five plan.

I text my girlfriend all day too. I sort of hate that and im hoping it stops once we move in together.

I text quite a bit, but only because at my job, I basically do as I please, and I get bored pretty easily. I despise talking on the phone, though, because I constantly want to be able to listen to music, and for the most part, no one has anything to say anyways. My phone convos last one minute at most.

I actually used to hate texting, but i've grown pretty damn fond of it these days.

I send and receive about 10,000 total on average each month. out of town friends, drunk texts, people bored at work(including me).

Also I absolutely hate talking on the phone. I rarely answer and if I do its because Im lost and I just texted you for directions. I have the lowest possible minutes each month and I still come nowhere near using them all thanks to the my five plan.

I text my girlfriend all day too. I sort of hate that and im hoping it stops once we move in together.

i'm the exact same way.

i can't multi task nearly as well on the phone as i can if i'm texting.

i can't multi task nearly as well on the phone as i can if i'm texting.

you have three hands!?

yes, duh!

what i meant was that i can send messages and respond at my convenience, rather than being tied to having a conversation for a set amount of time, without interruptions.

I just got a new phone and a new number 1 week ago today. I have sent 33 texts and received 35 in that time frame. I would consider this an average week.

So extrapolating out, I'd say I roll in between 120 and 150 per month.

It would be difficult for me to text more than that, honestly, and I'd have to start texting bullshit back and forth just for the sake of doing so.

To be honest, part of the reason I don't text is because it takes 10 messages to get across the same thing that can be said in 30 seconds.

Not always, take for instance, I randomly decide to have a get together at my apartment during the day. Instead of calling everyone and getting voicemails and chatting w/ all of them I can fire off this text to 10 people:

"My apartment, 7:00pm, movie night, byob, we have snacks"

Part of the reason texting is so popular, especially for me is because voicemail is annoying as hell.

To be honest, part of the reason I don't text is because it takes 10 messages to get across the same thing that can be said in 30 seconds.

Not always, take for instance, I randomly decide to have a get together at my apartment during the day. Instead of calling everyone and getting voicemails and chatting w/ all of them I can fire off this text to 10 people:

"My apartment, 7:00pm, movie night, byob, we have snacks"

Part of the reason texting is so popular, especially for me is because voicemail is annoying as hell.

Well true but the exact opposite is the case of a more intricate conversation.