Appleseed Cast's Two Conversations

from graveface's site...

8.25.09: Yo! Hope everyone has had a wonderful summer. I'm anxiously awaiting this thing we call autumn but dreading this thing we call a Chicago winter. In the world of Graveface, we've finally had a chance to pick the winners for the BMSR Eating Us contest! The winners are first place (Phil Pompa), second place (Monika Julien) and last but not least, third place (Jeff Sawyer). Thanks to everyone who entered! Also, thanks to everyone who picked up the new Toman record. It's one of my favorite records in a long time and I'm glad to see people are digging it. Lastly, we'll be putting some records up for pre-order in the next 2-3 weeks. Pre-orders will be for The Appleseed Cast's Two Conversations LP and The Marshmallow Ghosts s/t debut Halloween 7 inch. The Ghosts are the new Graveface house band and this time around have members of BMSR, Dreamend, The Casket Girls and Appleseed Cast. More info on that very soon. Skanks for reading!

• 4 weeks later...

up on interpunk:

http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=173328&

so hopefully on graveface soon?

interpunk shows the new cover art and $11.... awesome art and cheap! CANNOT WAIT!

"This new version includes new artwork and a song not included in the original tracklisting on Tigerstyle Records. The LP comes on triple colored 160 gram vinyl with a 11x17 poster tucked inside."

Hi guys!

I've got to approve the tests first before I put it up for pre-order which should happen next week.

The record is a single 150 gram LP with 3 colors for the first 1000 copies and an 11x17 poster inside. The reason the artwork has been changed is because we waited for years (literally) for the folks involved with Two Convos on cd to try and find the original artwork so we could blow it up to 12x12. That didn't happen so I had the cat who made the Sagarmatha LP cover work on this as well. I dig it a lot but know it's fucking with a classic cover so I apologize in advance.

Thanks a ton for your support! I did also want to mention, that on the same day this goes up for pre-order I'll be putting up a pre-order for our new house band called The Marshmallow Ghosts. It's a 7 inch hypnotic swirl picture disc that comes in a glow in the dark jacket. It features members of Appleseed Cast, Dreamend and Black Moth Super Rainbow.

That's about all the self-promotion I can stomach for now. Thanks again for caring!