Corona

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really into Corona either. When it comes to mexican beer give me Tecate or Negra Modelo. Tecate, for some reason, is like the mexican PBR to me. love it.

Negro Modello is top notch.

+ bohemia

i've only ever had it with lime. i rarely drink it, only when someone else brings it over. i can't complain when i didn't buy the beer.

the best is free. but yeha, it's much better with extra shit added to it. give it a go!

I have a hard time drinking corona, even dressed. I've never heard of putting hot sauce in it though. I think I'll try that.

Has anyone tried landshark? It has that corona vibe, but tastes a lot better.

And a dressed negra modelo is tastey. I went to mexico one time and they were so cheap. It was the best.

I have a hard time drinking corona, even dressed. I've never heard of putting hot sauce in it though. I think I'll try that.

let me know how this goes!

I pretty picky (read: snobby) when it comes to my beer...but nothing quite hits the spot like a frosty Corona on a day that's as hot and humid as Satan's asshole.

it was hot as shit here in LA

for all the corona drinkers, give it a try. it may hit the spot as it does for me.

I squeeze lime juices into the bottle, then i rub the lime around the rim of the bottle; try getting some of the pulp around the rim if you can. Put the lime inside of the bottle. Poor the tapatio hot sauce in the bottle, evenly filling all the innards walls. Sprinkle salt inside and around the rim. Plug up the bottle with your thumb, and slightly tip over the beer to mix it. The carbonation should make the beer rise a little; tip back over and take a drink. Extra: You may want to add more more salt/hotsauce midway.

I squeeze lime juices into the bottle, then i rub the lime around the rim of the bottle; try getting some of the pulp around the rim if you can. Put the lime inside of the bottle. Poor the tapatio hot sauce in the bottle, evenly filling all the innards walls. Sprinkle salt inside and around the rim. Plug up the bottle with your thumb, and slightly tip over the beer to mix it. The carbonation should make the beer rise a little; tip back over and take a drink. Extra: You may want to add more more salt/hotsauce midway.

You make it sound so good. I will make it my goal for tomorrow.