Hey VC let's never hang out.

and let's be honest, most of the dudes on here are neither tactful nor grown-up. ;]

there are exceptions, however!

also, i've found that a lot of it is bravado almost gang-mentality sort of strutting and if you talked to most of them one on one itd be a totally different story.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good thing some of you weren't around for the naked pics of ex-girlfriends thread.

Also, if people want to trump themselves up in a BJ thread, let them. Who's it hurting? Creepy? Maybe. I don't know, I haven't read that thread since it was half a page. I would guess that it's a lot more tame than some of the stuff around here. Also, I think the title of the thread says it all, so if it's something you're not interested in or want to read/talk about, don't go in there.

Guest drahtuos
It's a good thing some of you weren't around for the naked pics of ex-girlfriends thread.

Also, if people want to trump themselves up in a BJ thread, let them. Who's it hurting? Creepy? Maybe. I don't know, I haven't read that thread since it was half a page. I would guess that it's a lot more tame than some of the stuff around here. Also, I think the title of the thread says it all, so if it's something you're not interested in or want to read/talk about, don't go in there.

this. also anyone remember that awesome tits thread?

I didn't even look at that until now, I figured it was another bogus parody thread.

I think it would even weirder if I actually knew anyone on the board. I hate hate hate hearing my friends talk about their sexcapades. I have zero desire to picture people I know engaging in that sort of thing. Its very similar to the feeling of walking in on your parents.

That whole thread sounds like a bunch of college freshmen trading stories monday morning after a weekend of Busch Light fueled hook-ups. Sweet Bro! Go State!

I didn't even look at that until now, I figured it was another bogus parody thread.

I think it would even weirder if I actually knew anyone on the board. I hate hate hate hearing my friends talk about their sexcapades. I have zero desire to picture people I know engaging in that sort of thing. Its very similar to the feeling of walking in on your parents.

That whole thread sounds like a bunch of college freshmen trading stories monday morning after a weekend of Busch Light fueled hook-ups. Sweet Bro! Go State!

yeah my g/f lent her camera to a friend recently and got it back with sex pics on it...and I had to delete them all...mega awkward.

BJ thread > complaining about BJ thread

At least there was some constructive dialog at the end. This is going nowhere.

Universal Internet Disclaimer

1. Nothing is shocking.

2. Everyone is a creep.

3. Off topic is a must.

4. Sex is ubiquitous.

5. An ounce of anonymity is stronger than a case of whiskey.

Browse at your own risk.

Really? I'm a 30-year-old married man. I'm not allowed to say one sentence about a sexual encounter I had at 15 years old without being labeled as a "bro?"

Granted, I didn't read that whole thread, but I really hope that generalization wasn't directed at me.

I work/go to school at a University, so I hear that shit all the time, so whenever I hear it I associate it with preppy douchwaffles. I understand that people are stating facts in that thread, but to me it all comes off as arrogant bragging. But like I said, I seem to be pretty hyper sensitive about the subject.

Really? I'm a 30-year-old married man. I'm not allowed to say one sentence about a sexual encounter I had at 15 years old without being labeled as a "bro?"

Granted, I didn't read that whole thread, but I really hope that generalization wasn't directed at me.

I work/go to school at a University, so I hear that shit all the time, so whenever I hear it I associate it with preppy douchwaffles. I understand that people are stating facts in that thread, but to me it all comes off as arrogant bragging. But like I said, I seem to be pretty hyper sensitive about the subject.

My first was nothing to brag about, believe me.

First off, the level of anonymity in the thread is tremendous. Some dude you don't name, using a pseudonym, is talking about a sexual encounter they had with a person, again nameless.

Its a silly, juvenile to some degree, thread but its got its funny parts and you guys are taking it beyond seriously. I get where Dante is coming from and same with Allison but to say it shouldn't be talked about or mentioned or whatever is dumb.

When I lost my virginity the first thing I did was tell my better and best friends.

First off, the level of anonymity in the thread is tremendous. Some dude you don't name, using a pseudonym, is talking about a sexual encounter they had with a person, again nameless.

Its a silly, juvenile to some degree, thread but its got its funny parts and you guys are taking it beyond seriously. I get where Dante is coming from and same with Allison but to say it shouldn't be talked about or mentioned or whatever is dumb.

When I lost my virginity the first thing I did was tell my better and best friends.

i don't think it shouldn't be talked about, but hearing about strangers exploits is just awkward for me i guess, especially in such detail.

telling your friends in real life is one thing, but posting it on the internet is another. no big, i'm just avoiding that thread for the most part, haha. for as liberal as i claim to be about a lot of things, i can be old-fashioned/shy sometimes.

^This.

Here's a recap of that conversation:

Me: Hey, brohams, I totally nailed [insert girl's name].

Friend 1: Sweet bro!

Friend 2: Go State!

Me, friend 1, friend 2: *triple high five*

You returned the make-my-day-ness. Libra power!

i don't think it shouldn't be talked about, but hearing about strangers exploits is just awkward for me i guess, especially in such detail.

telling your friends in real life is one thing, but posting it on the internet is another. no big, i'm just avoiding that thread for the most part, haha. for as liberal as i claim to be about a lot of things, i can be old-fashioned/shy sometimes.

You know what though, its cool if you avoid, you're not really passing judgment on it in doing so. Its where people start to say its wrong or creepy to talk about where I get a bit annoyed. And frankly, in this day-and-age with the Internet being as communal as it is, sharing it with your bulletin board "friends" doesn't seem so weird to me.

seriously, don't see the whole point of talking about the sexual exploits.

don't screw and tell.

It's primarily for people who don't feel comfortable enough in the sexual experience that they need affirmation that what they did was correct or acceptable.

Honestly, this thread wasn't meant to be a big deal. It's mostly about how folks here always bring the creeps.