Any News On The Teenage Bottlerocket Preorder?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. Unfortunately, VC is probably the last place to flip these things. Most of the kids here already buy them. Oh well, that's a reputation for ya.

well, they could flip it to this collective member, because i don't have time to sit and click refresh on a site for hours...some people here don't get records because they have jobs, kids, hobbies...

haha. Unfortunately, VC is probably the last place to flip these things. Most of the kids here already buy them. Oh well, that's a reputation for ya.

well, they could flip it to this collective member, because i don't have time to sit and click refresh on a site for hours...some people here don't get records because they have jobs, kids, hobbies...

I get them because I have a job where Im on a computer all day

This thread seems to be the bringer of unnecessarily nasty responses.

I know this post is off topic but just wanted everyone to know that the LP's will be slightly delayed and may not ship until next Friday(9/11) or later. Suck Town, I know. Someone will do their best to get them out as fast as possible while this asshole is on vacation. Ahhh Perfect timing on my part.

have fun in euro buddy!!

I know this post is off topic but just wanted everyone to know that the LP's will be slightly delayed and may not ship until next Friday(9/11) or later. Suck Town, I know. Someone will do their best to get them out as fast as possible while this asshole is on vacation. Ahhh Perfect timing on my part.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK!!!

Seems to fit the thread. Enjoy the third world.

Not that crazy of a delay, sounds like they will arrive right around the street date.

maybe i shouldnt give away my secret, but to everyone complaining about not getting the preorder, join twitter... i know, its kinda lame but i got the tweet on my cellphone an ordered the record 5 minutes later (again, on my phone)...

i was sitting at the bar the whole time...

so yeah, as someone said earlier, god bless smartphones...

maybe i shouldnt give away my secret, but to everyone complaining about not getting the preorder, join twitter... i know, its kinda lame but i got the tweet on my cellphone an ordered the record 5 minutes later (again, on my phone)...

i was sitting at the bar the whole time...

so yeah, as someone said earlier, god bless smartphones...

That was the only reason I signed up for twitter, but I'm still not getting the texts. Reminds me of the Fat newsletter I've signed up for multiple times but never received.