New Murder By Death Vinyl with bonus 7

WHO WILL SURVIVE AND WHAT WILL BE LEFT OF THEM - a new repress available on SILVER vinyl that comes with a FREE BONUS 7"

PRESALE STARTS NOW- VINYL WILL SHIP MAY 1st

tracklisting as follows.

side a - Three Men Hangin' live on radio in Montreal (with accordion and sarah playing a violin for the first and only time) (2004)

side b- The Desert's on Fire live in germany (2007) &

Theme to the documentary film American Carny (2005)

LIKE THE EXORCIST BUT MORE BREAKDANCING- a new repress available on TAN vinyl that comes with a FREE BONUS 7"

PRESALE STARTS NOW - VINYL WILL SHIP MAY 1st

tracklisting as follows

side a- For Matt Davis (2003)

side b- Those Who Left (early recording not on the album) (2000)

Guest genericinsight

I'm assuming it's from/available the official MBD.com webstore. I'd be into that tan repress of Like The Exorcist since I don't have the original.

damn....now i need to buy more mbd vinyl...for 3 fucking songs. not stoked about this @ all.

you dont have to do shit. i cant stand people bitching about being completists....

I agree. Some of us don't have even one copy, let alone 3 or 4, or however many there are. That's my beef with a lot of Get Up Kids collectors especially, they complain about not having certain colours, when people like me don't even have 1 copy. No remorse felt for completists at all. Sorry to all applicable.

Guest genericinsight
ok, it's one thing to keep repressing things on different colors, but adding a bonus 7" is borderline shitty, cause that almost forces fans to buy the records again.

lame.

you say this as if all MBD fans actually want them. I don't care for live recordings so I have no desire to pick that up. Plus, you're indicating that it's the band's fault when again, chances are they're probably just trying to do something cool for people who didn't get the record the first time out. I don't know, I don't think they're even viewing this from the point of view of completists.

its the same as ebay. Ultimately it's up to the fan to decide whether or not they want this, not the band or seller.