Falcon (red) + Mars Volta (deloused)

subhomeseabs

+ tour only yellow Able Baker Fox are a few things I'm selling on ebay. I'm really new to it and am probably doing it all wrong, but here are link if you want to bid. I love each of these records and am sad to see them go, but I really need some extra $$.

http://shop.ebay.com/eatpiesbeardo/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

God, I remember when that Mars Volta album was just becoming harder to get and kids were offering $40 and my local store had like 7 of them. I bought one, thinking the offers were a fluke, and sold it for $75. The next week, every copy was gone.

Insane.

I'd gladly sell mine for 75.

I paid like 18.00 or something for mine which is probably what the original price was. That being said, I hope they repress frances the mute. I need to complete my collection but don't want to pay a shit ton for it
'

What does Francis Sell for? Back when Deloused first started getting money Francis was still going for face value.

I paid like 18.00 or something for mine which is probably what the original price was. That being said, I hope they repress frances the mute. I need to complete my collection but don't want to pay a shit ton for it
'

What does Francis Sell for? Back when Deloused first started getting money Francis was still going for face value.

I saw the last one go for like 50.00 or 60.00

+ tour only yellow Able Baker Fox are a few things I'm selling on ebay. I'm really new to it and am probably doing it all wrong, but here are link if you want to bid. I love each of these records and am sad to see them go, but I really need some extra $$.

http://shop.ebay.com/eatpiesbeardo/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

i bid on the falcon 10". seems like a high reserve price :-/