Kurt Cobain in Guitar Hero 5

AlexH.

Well first off, for me, its because they have him moving in a way that wasn't what he was in person. And frankly then what's the point? I don't want to see Kurt Cobain posturing like he's Fred Durst. I want to see him, guitar in hand, looking like he did in life. That's just me and why I personally believe it to be tactless.

Well first off, for me, its because they have him moving in a way that wasn't what he was in person. And frankly then what's the point? I don't want to see Kurt Cobain posturing like he's Fred Durst. I want to see him, guitar in hand, looking like he did in life. That's just me and why I personally believe it to be tactless.

Well, if you notice, all the posturing fits along with what you'd expect from the type of song playing. When you have Kurt's character selected for a Nirvana or other grunge type song he'd act more like you'd expect. When you have Kurt's character selected during a hair metal song of course he's going to act like a cock rock superstar. I'm pretty sure any character would posture in exactly the same way depending on the song/type of music you were playing as. Does that make sense?

so i played this game yesterday. bizarre to play Brand New (sowing season), and even more bizarre to play Elliott Smith (LA). the fact that whoever's controlling elliott's material was involved was this game is pretty bad too. it's another shot to make a buck off of his name, and i'm sure he (like cobain) would've absolutely hated the idea of being in a video game.