How much have you spent @ VC

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$772 since Nov of 07' at VC. What's sad is most of the first 8 months before that was spent on ebay and no idea. Since then about 1/3 of my cash spent on vinyl has gone to buying records on ebay another 1/3 on various labels, and the other 1/3 on VC. I have to say from around March of 2007 until around May of this year i was spending well over $150 on vinyl a month. Now i'm focusing more on equipment and recording equipment and spending only about $70 a month on vinyl. Once i actually get a few guitars and recording equipment i'll probably start up again buying more and more..

Guest adam526

Probably in the $400-500 range. I find that I usually just make a list of a lot of records I want, and then pull the trigger with a big order when the sales come along.

$1896.86 Since Early 08. I dread to think how much i have spent if you factor in No Idea/Asian Man/Fat/Different kitchen/other label orders, brick and mortar stores, shows, and forum/eBay orders.

I just did that... From September 2007 until now I've dropped 17K on music. What the fuck????????? I, apparently, spend WAY too much money.

Well you do have 71 test presses. So that explains a lot.

Nice collection.

According to the neat little analyzer thing on discovercard.com, I've spent $649.13 between 26 different orders over the past 24 months. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) it doesn't go back farther than that.

A quick search through my paypal account turns up another $366.95 of VC-related purchases spread out over 11 orders.

So it looks like I'm in for at least $1,016.08, not counting stuff I've bought off of Virgil at the Fest and/or orders before October 2007.