ATTN: Sammy!!!

Thanks guys, that's awesome. We're off to Boston tomorrow morning, have to be up and out by 4am to catch the flight. Wedding went off like a charm, totally fashioned after late-50s, early-60s Rat Pack Vegas. All the groomsmen were in suspenders with white jackets. It was awesome, the now-wife did a great job, even designed our own tickets as favors.

sammy, how long have you been a member of this fucking board? i'll answer for you: 2 years, 1 month and 6 days. and in that great length of time, you STILL haven't learned the concept of "pics or it didn't happen" when somebody talks about something amazing??

get with it, dude.

for real though, that sounds like an awesome day. glad everything went well. hope the trip to boston goes as smoothly.

Thanks guys, that's awesome. We're off to Boston tomorrow morning, have to be up and out by 4am to catch the flight. Wedding went off like a charm, totally fashioned after late-50s, early-60s Rat Pack Vegas. All the groomsmen were in suspenders with white jackets. It was awesome, the now-wife did a great job, even designed our own tickets as favors.

Sounds amazing! Contrats once again, man.

Wish I could have went. I'd have been the dude drinking Manhattans and hanging out by the cigar roller all night. I'd call every female that walked by "sweetheart".

I would have been awesome.