ATTN Southern California (Plastic Sleeve Content)

could anyone use some plastic sleeves? either 7" or 12". im in some dire need of a couple hundred but wanted to see if anyone wanted to get in on a bigger purchase. havoc records sells 7" by the 1000 for $40 shipped ups and 12" bags for $80. this is a much better deal than bagsunlimited or anyone else (theyre also much better quality than bags unlimited).

if anyone is interested in pitching in to get some sleeves let me know and maybe we can work something out. ideally you would pick these up from me and itd be something really cheap like $8 for 100 lp sleeves and $4 for 100 7" sleeves.

post or pm me if youre interested.

more specifically where are you? im in yorba linda and can get around anywhere orange county fairly easily and can get to riverside semi regularly as well. la/sd is definitely going to be a little tougher. i just need people to be reliable and come through on this and hopefully pay upfront before i make the purchase.

Yeah...so I just started using my stuff from Bags Unlimited today. Their dust sleeves are crap. Although I suppose I could get the heavy duty ones.

seriously, these are the best ones ive come across. theyre also american made and youre supporting an awesome dude named felix.

all right, looks like we got our 1000 covered. ill do a little more work and get back to everyone with totals. im assuming paypal is cool with everyone? you paypal me the cash then when everyone is in i make the purchase, cool?

my computer at work decided to take a shit on itself so here i am today with the news.

all right, heres the breakdown of everything. lp sleeves are $8 per 100 and 7" sleeves are $4 per 100 but I am going to ask for an extra dollar or so to cover the paypal fees. im about ready to PM everyone.

once i receive payment from everyone ill put in the order and get this rolling.

• 2 weeks later...

a box was just delivered to my doorstep that was 47lbs containing 1000 lp sleeves and 1000 7" sleeves. im just happy they were already divided into packs of 100, was not looking forward to separating them. im going to a baseball game tonight and then have work in the morning. expect a PM from me tomorrow evening or sunday to discuss pick up arrangements.