PO: Elder "Reflect" LP/2xCD - with pics! shipping!

[image]

The new record from Philadelphia's ELDER (featuring members of Towers and Balboa) is up now for pre-order. The LPs and CDs both shipped today so these should theoretically ship next Monday or Tuesday. The new LP picks up where the S/T 10" left off. Awesome shit, my friends. You can hear a couple tracks from Reflect on their myspace page at http://myspace.com/elderphiladelphia. 6 tracks of awesome clocking in around 26 minutes.

LP is limited to 318 copies on colored vinyl (they're all the same) - I hear it's some sort of yellow with black in it. Should look cool. I won't know until it gets here from BSCR. Jackets look fantastic. LP comes with a copy of the CD with FULL ARTWORK. Though I doubt any of YOU guys care, the CD version is a 2xCD that also includes the S/T EP which was previously only available with the 10".

There are SEVERAL package deals, some of which include an exclusive shirt. Not sure what that shirt will be yet, but as soon as it is determined which design we're using I'll post that too. If you don't care, and want it anyway, order now! Or if you don't want the shirt at all, order now!

http://forgeagainrecords.com/elder.php

The bad news is that my computer is busted, and as a result I can't use my label printer. If it takes more than another day to get the computer issues resolved, I'll just hook up the laptop to the label printer and get these damn things printed so I can get the U.S. orders out.

The good news is that I have to do all of my international orders manually - hand-written labels and customs forms. So this computer issue has absolutely no effect on the Euro/Aussie/etc. orders. As a result, those are likely to go out first. I still need to find time to pack all of these up but I'll get started with the international orders tonight and provided I don't get called in to work, I'll probably be dropping them off at the post office tomorrow as well.

Worst-case scenario: international orders ship Thursday, domestic orders ship Friday.

Sorry for the delay! This is especially annoying because they're all sitting in my living room, but without printer/label printer access it makes things difficult.

The bad news is that my computer is busted, and as a result I can't use my label printer. If it takes more than another day to get the computer issues resolved, I'll just hook up the laptop to the label printer and get these damn things printed so I can get the U.S. orders out.

The good news is that I have to do all of my international orders manually - hand-written labels and customs forms. So this computer issue has absolutely no effect on the Euro/Aussie/etc. orders. As a result, those are likely to go out first. I still need to find time to pack all of these up but I'll get started with the international orders tonight and provided I don't get called in to work, I'll probably be dropping them off at the post office tomorrow as well.

Worst-case scenario: international orders ship Thursday, domestic orders ship Friday.

Sorry for the delay! This is especially annoying because they're all sitting in my living room, but without printer/label printer access it makes things difficult.

Justin, you can come over to my place and print them out if you want?