Blink 182 - Enema of the State Vinyl LP Release?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I know for a fact that the label pressing this only had 10 test pressings made and they haven't been given to anyone. So, I'm assuming someone at United took the liberty of pressing a few more for their personal gain. :-/

Well, that would be really shady if that's the case. At the same time, it's great for manicdogbert to be able to score those if they haven't gotten out yet. Can't blame him for taking the opportunity.

Oh, noway. If I had the chance to get two of these tests, I'd jump at the opportunity.

I don't think he said he got them from United, he said they were pressed at United and he got them somewhere/someone else). Also, I love how everyone asks "where'd you get these and how much?" just so that person can get bombarded with emails and offers...hahaha. Like dogberts going to say: "Oh, I'm glad you asked, I got them from Joe Smith of Nerdtown, North Dakota. His email is [email protected] and his phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. Call him up, he'll give you the hookup on the cheap."

Well, I know for a fact that the label pressing this only had 10 test pressings made and they haven't been given to anyone. So, I'm assuming someone at United took the liberty of pressing a few more for their personal gain. :-/

Does the label that is re pressing this know about this thread? Does he know that he now has to list his test pressings as " /12" ?