DEXTER SSN 4: WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN? SPOILRS

ohiopride

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think what made it the hardest for me was that little moment they had where dexter decided he wanted to be better for his family...then for that kind of ending i was like FFFFFUUUUU and teared up a bit. dexter has never been anything but an insane rollercoaster ride since the very beginning.

tv is going to suck for the next 6 months.

If they make it a dream that would be nuts. Unless they make it a long dream. I was thinking they were offing Rita when he got the VM she came back to the house especially since he tried so hard to get her to leave.

yeah i was thinking that i would lose a ton of respect for the show if they copped out like that but shit, the next season is going to be depressing as fuck if it was real...

Good riddance, though I'm not exactly sure how they're going to write next season. Now he has to deal with all three of those little pricks by himself? Ugh.

This was probably the second best season after the first one. Lithgow was so funny. He was ACTING people to death. The Thanksgiving dinner scene where he called his wife a cunt was priceless. He definitely took it to the next level.

Quinn is a weak ass version of Doakes. That whole thing seems kind of lame, but whatever. You know he's gonna end up nailing Deb eventually.

Guest kissthesharks

How could Arthur do it since he got dexter's address wrong? Unless he like snooped Deb's computer. I think she's smart enough to have a password.

How could of Arthur do it since he got dexter's address wrong? Unless he like snooped Deb's computer. I think she's smart enough to have a password.

So he went to the wrong place and just gave up? Not likely. And Dexter knew Arthur could find his family, that's why he tried to send them away.

Do you think Rita would have killed herself in the exact same way Trinity kills people and it would be some kind of coincidence? That seems a bit far-fetched.

Guest kissthesharks
How could of Arthur do it since he got dexter's address wrong? Unless he like snooped Deb's computer. I think she's smart enough to have a password.

So he went to the wrong place and just gave up? Not likely. And Dexter knew Arthur could find his family, that's why he tried to send them away.

Do you think Rita would have killed herself in the exact same way Trinity kills people and it would be some kind of coincidence? That seems a bit far-fetched.

Oh, they didn't show Arthur further looking for his new address, or him finding it. I guess that's part of the mystery of it. I also never said she killed herself.

I think they left that part unknown on purpose...maybe they don't know where they want to take it next season. it could be a dream or maybe trinity did find the house...who knows. he kept saying 'it's already over' while dex was getting ready to slice him up so...by that he could be hinting that he just "ended" dexter's run as family man by offing rita.

So are we going back to Dexter of season 2? That seems like the series regressing. At that point it seems the series needs to end with the next season. He does have all that cash at this point so he could run away somewhere else but I figure he'll give it to Arthur's family.

Maybe he takes over Arthur's family? That would be interesting and allow for the two younger kids to stay on without it being weird. But then again, he couldn't explain how he knew them without giving way too much away or it being too far-fetched of an explanation.

So back to giving the money to them, unless there's some reason they can live without it.

The big question for me is, how is Dexter gonna explain to the police why The Trinty Killer targeted his wife? bit of a coincidence considering Dexter was lingering at Trinitys house earlier that day and what will Arthurs family say when they see that "Kyle's" wife has been killed and he was one big lie? Is Dexter gonna cover up his wifes murder? 6 months is tooo looooong!!!

The big question for me is, how is Dexter gonna explain to the police why The Trinty Killer targeted his wife? bit of a coincidence considering Dexter was lingering at Trinitys house earlier that day and what will Arthurs family say when they see that "Kyle's" wife has been killed and he was one big lie? Is Dexter gonna cover up his wifes murder? 6 months is tooo looooong!!!

oooh i didn't even think of that!! interesting.

How is Dexter going to explain Trinity killing his wife without a missing boy to go with it?

for a minute i was thinking when he kept saying how it's "already over" i thought he meant he completed his last cycle..but the girl in the bathtub is only step two. idk how he's gonna get out of this bucket of syrup!