DEXTER SSN 4: WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN? SPOILRS

ohiopride

I'm kind of bummed I watched this when it leaked over a month ago because now I can barely remember what happened in the first episode. Re downloading to freshen up now...

I was bummed that I had to wait almost 2 months to watch the second episode!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was kinda upset that the whole "missing body" thing was so easily resolved. It was a neat clue he left himself though.

Idk i feel like these first two episodes have been kinda slow. And it's like every 10 minutes his dad pops up. It's an okay element of the story, but it's being overused.

also i liked the blatant advertising for red bull.

I love the show but I feel like they need to set an end-date and an end-story and work towards it. I fee like its just meandering at this point. I'm glad they wrapped up the body thing quickly, it was too much another "oh, will he get caught THIS time" which is tired because it won't happen.

As for Lundy, I'm not sure what's up with that. I don't think its a red herring but at the same time how can he be around Dexter for so long and not suspect anything. I'm interested to see what they do with Quinn being I believe he thinks Dexter is going to say something about him pocketing thousands of dollars at the hotel.

i wonder if the trinity killer will target dexter's wife. Maybe he does something where he goes after a new mother? Dexter does say "this neighborhood is going to kill me". I wonder if that's foreshadowing something (not that dexter would die, but rather some serious shit will go down)?

yea the preview at the end of the 2nd episode was pretty crazy and all over the place. looks like dexter and lithgow's character get all mixed up. Every season has taken a bit to get going, about half way through you go "oh fuck".

*spoilerish* does anyone else think it was the people doing the vacation murders that shot lundy and deb?

that's a great theory. there is a chance. assuming lundy is staying in a hotel (since he IS visiting--i wasn't paying attention the entire time), it would make sense that that would happen in the parking lot. this vacation murders means something. i'm not quite sure what, yet, but it ties in some how, unless it's something kinda pointless like that asian chick warning deb about quinn all third season (it all kinda went down anyway, i felt she was super unnecessary). the entire time during the end i was cheering on that anton would find them, instead they both get shot. WTF!?

but i felt like tonight's episode, save for the end, was really cheesy.

TONIGHT'S EPISODE went the way i wanted it to and the ending was very satisfying. they made trinity look like BTK in a way. dexter could be like BTK minus the fact that dexter kills for justice and not for the fun or the sake of just killing. trinity is the family man and what was the most funny and BTK like to me, he's a MINISTER or very active in the church and seems to be a community oriented person. this season is getting better and better.

BTK?

and yes, the season is getting so much better. Deb is kinda annoying though. When dexter was going through the building, man that was INTENSE. I knew he wouldnt get face to face with the trinity killer, but i felt like "what if?". And I was getting so pumped when dexter was ready to go in with the syringe, and then WHAM! left turn motherfucker! Dude is like dexter!

Gahhh I now begin my week long waiting =/ I'm hoping next week's episode gives us more dialogue with john lithgow. It's kinda been very minimal.

I think Anton killed Lundy and shot Deb. Just from the look on Lundy's face when Deb got shot right before he did. He looked like her recognized someone. I think he got jealous and shot them after seeing her come out of Lundy's room at 5am. He was already jealous about it.

This season is really awesome and its getting better. John Lithgow is so creepy. Crazy to see he's a family man and a minister and what not.

Deb and Rita are both seriously annoying. I cant stand how Rita talks. Its always in that same low kinda raspy tone. Batista is getting kinda annoying too being so in love with Laguerta.

Interesting turn of events on last night's episode. I agree w/ some of the thoughts already mentioned.

I am curious to see how it's going to head now that Dexter saw that Trinity is a family-man also. Will Dexter seek him out to learn from him? How much will that conflict with the Code?

This show keeps getting better and better with eas episode and season.

I was talking about Dexter with some friends today on Facebook and someone mentioned they thought Quinn had something to do with the Deb/Lundy thing or the Vacation Murders. I think its a good possibility since they showed him being a crooked cop already as maybe a little bit of foreshadowing something much bigger.