DEXTER SSN 4: WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN? SPOILRS

ohiopride

I think Anton killed Lundy and shot Deb. Just from the look on Lundy's face when Deb got shot right before he did. He looked like her recognized someone. I think he got jealous and shot them after seeing her come out of Lundy's room at 5am. He was already jealous about it.

This season is really awesome and its getting better. John Lithgow is so creepy. Crazy to see he's a family man and a minister and what not.

Deb and Rita are both seriously annoying. I cant stand how Rita talks. Its always in that same low kinda raspy tone. Batista is getting kinda annoying too being so in love with Laguerta.

i think anton did.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this season is shaping up to be pretty good. i thought it was going to be lame for awhile, but the last two episodes changed my mind.

trinity seemed pretty upset that the vacation murder suspect was suggested for killing lundy and shooting deb, so i'm thinking maybe it was him? but at the same time i think dexter/harry's thinking of having to avenge the shooting of deb will bite him in the ass. he seems so sure, but he was also sure that trinity was a "lone wolf".

but let's pause and appreciate how gorgeous this girl is

[image]

I think Anton killed Lundy and shot Deb. Just from the look on Lundy's face when Deb got shot right before he did. He looked like her recognized someone. I think he got jealous and shot them after seeing her come out of Lundy's room at 5am. He was already jealous about it.

This season is really awesome and its getting better. John Lithgow is so creepy. Crazy to see he's a family man and a minister and what not.

Deb and Rita are both seriously annoying. I cant stand how Rita talks. Its always in that same low kinda raspy tone. Batista is getting kinda annoying too being so in love with Laguerta.

i think anton did.

Yeah, this is true and I thought this too until I seen Anton's reaction in the hospital when Deb admitted to cheating on him. It seemed like the 1st time he has found out. He is also a completely laid back character that never seems to get really angry.

trinity seemed pretty upset that the vacation murder suspect was suggested for killing lundy and shooting deb, so i'm thinking maybe it was him?

I believe that it was Trinity that killed Lundy, which explains the look on his face right before he was shot. It was a look of recognition after running into him in the plaza the day before when he was scoping out the place.

I think that Trinity was so upset because he killed Lundy out of necessity as an act of self-preservation, thereby breaking up his entire ritual. We've seen how spazzed out Dexter can get if his ritual is interrupted. Trinity also appears to show a bit of remorse/regret when he kills even though he feels such a strong urge to do so, he might also just be upset for that reason.

i think anton did.

Yeah, this is true and I thought this too until I seen Anton's reaction in the hospital when Deb admitted to cheating on him. It seemed like the 1st time he has found out. He is also a completely laid back character that never seems to get really angry.

maybe that's what they want us to think. anton is laid back, but when it comes to battles with the heart anybody at anytime could lose it and snap. he or "someone" say lundy kiss deb and lundy's reaction was either "oh fuck, this is him", meaning trinity and knew he was going to get fucked up/killed or the look of "ah shit" meaning he saw anton and was preparing to say something, maybe or maybe it was quinn? just a thought.

the last episode had a Hold Steady Boys and Girls promo poster (over Rita's shoulder when she is talking to Deb in the daughter's room), and the Murder by Death/Fake Problems tour poster (above the bed in said room, as Deb is reaching for the pill bottle.)

And this season is awesome.

there was also a poster for Dashboard Confessional's "Dusk and Summer"

trinity seemed pretty upset that the vacation murder suspect was suggested for killing lundy and shooting deb, so i'm thinking maybe it was him?

I believe that it was Trinity that killed Lundy, which explains the look on his face right before he was shot. It was a look of recognition after running into him in the plaza the day before when he was scoping out the place.

I think that Trinity was so upset because he killed Lundy out of necessity as an act of self-preservation, thereby breaking up his entire ritual. We've seen how spazzed out Dexter can get if his ritual is interrupted. Trinity also appears to show a bit of remorse/regret when he kills even though he feels such a strong urge to do so, he might also just be upset for that reason.

good points. the look of recognition could have also been for anton. they did meet as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Dexter will have to deal with Quinn out of self preservation. Quinns really starting to fuck with Dexter. Im glad that Rita is getting less annoying.

Dexter isnt being nearly as careful about things as he use to be and I think he's going to slip up soon. Even more than he already did by killing an innocent person.

The whole time he was trying to kill that guy I was thinking to myself that he doesnt really have any hard evidence except tha fingernail. He usually needs more than that to kill someone.

Great season! Every week after I watch it I cant wait for the next episode.

Dexter really fucked up this episode. I think it was to show that he wasn't following his fathers rules. He already broke them as stated in the episode by getting married and didn't kill Trinity when he had the chance. He just just being stretched too thin at the moment with his work, family and secret. He ended up rushing the investigation of the photgrapher and got it wrong.

I like the tension that's building between Quinn and Dexter. I just hope it isn't the Doakes story over again....

Last weeks episode was soo good.

Also the scene from next weeks episode looks good too.

Has anyone they make Rita hotter and hotter every season?

I never thought Rita was that good looking.

Yea I think they are trying to make her hotter but I just dont really think shes that hot tho. Shes cute I guess, not hot tho.

Shes annoying as hell too.