DEXTER SSN 4: WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN? SPOILRS

ohiopride

this is the "what do you think will happen this season" thread.

i think lundy will start to see a connection w/dexter's bad blood work and the bay harbor butcher murders. in season 2 lundy pointed out that dexter's bad blood spatter analysis resulted in the release of 4 suspected murderers that ended up being bay harbor butcher victims. dexter fucked up a case in the season 4 premiere w/incorrect information which lead to the release of another suspected murderer. dexter killed the guy, but nobody has found any body parts yet. but there was a crash, so..........just a thought

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think lundy will start to see a connection w/dexter's bad blood work and the bay harbor butcher murders. in season 2 lundy pointed out that dexter's bad blood spatter analysis resulted in the release of 4 suspected murderers that ended up being bay harbor butcher victims. dexter fucked up a case in the season 4 premiere w/incorrect information which lead to the release of another suspected murderer. dexter killed the guy, but nobody has found any body parts yet. but there was a crash, so..........just a thought

So much happened in the first episode. I think Lundy's presence will yet again make Dexter nervous but I don't think he's down there to sniff dexter's blood. maybe to just see Deborah again and try to ace this Trinity Killer. At first sight of the end of the episode, he's fucked; he crashed his car w/ body parts of the guy he just killed in it....so, inexplicably you would think that's enough for him to be screwed, but, I thought he was screwed in season 2 but he somehow got out of that one. It'll most certainly be interesting.

EDIT: Joe, you might want to put a SPOILER ALERT title on this thread just to be safe!

did/what did dexter snort something before he killed that guy coke maybe?

It's one of those things nurses and paramedics use to get someone to regain consciousness after passing out or being sedated.

As for what may happen in the season...hmmm...I think after all that has happened to Dexter in the past few seasons (Bay Harbor Butcher, suspicions from all ends, Lundy, sloppy blood work, etc.) he will admire and try to learn from the Trinity Killer. Dexter will probably be torn between catching and killing him and also learning how to go undetected for 30+ years.

Maybe it was me, but there was a sense of admiration when Dexter said to Lundy that the Trinity Killer was the first serial killer to get away with it for so long.

The car crash gave me the same "oh shit" as when Doakes got blown up.

What I'm REALLY hoping happens comes from the book. In the 3rd book, he gets married and finds out Cody and Astor are just like he was (killing animals and whatnot) and then he starts "training" them. If they made the plot go that way, that would be so intense!

So much happened in the first episode. I think Lundy's presence will yet again make Dexter nervous but I don't think he's down there to sniff dexter's blood. maybe to just see Deborah again and try to ace this Trinity Killer. At first sight of the end of the episode, he's fucked; he crashed his car w/ body parts of the guy he just killed in it....so, inexplicably you would think that's enough for him to be screwed, but, I thought he was screwed in season 2 but he somehow got out of that one. It'll most certainly be interesting.

EDIT: Joe, you might want to put a SPOILER ALERT title on this thread just to be safe!

i think somebody already did. i do apologize.

did/what did dexter snort something before he killed that guy coke maybe?

It's one of those things nurses and paramedics use to get someone to regain consciousness after passing out or being sedated.

As for what may happen in the season...hmmm...I think after all that has happened to Dexter in the past few seasons (Bay Harbor Butcher, suspicions from all ends, Lundy, sloppy blood work, etc.) he will admire and try to learn from the Trinity Killer. Dexter will probably be torn between catching and killing him and also learning how to go undetected for 30+ years.

Maybe it was me, but there was a sense of admiration when Dexter said to Lundy that the Trinity Killer was the first serial killer to get away with it for so long.

that was theory 2 pal, you beat me to it ;). i totally see that. in one of the clips from the upcoming episodes there was a mention of why/how is he so successful and i heard "because he doesn't have a family". i don't think dexter will abandon his family, but it is an eyebrow raiser. this season is going to be awesome. this is my favorite time of year "DEXTER SEASON"

I think this season is going to be full of difficult decisions for Dexter where he has to choose between his new family and his favourite activity.

I'm interested to see how close Deb gets to his secret in the show.

Regardless of what happens, the weeks get longer in between Dexter episodes.

masuka is the best character

man he has the best one liners.

I thought quinn was going to go in the 3rd season, but i think he's here to stay. But then again i thought doakes would be a constant, and we all know how that ended up. It sucks cause he was a solid actor.

Rita is such a babe. Deb really annoys me. I wonder what consequences there will be with baptista and laquerta.

masuka is the best character

man he has the best one liners.

I thought quinn was going to go in the 3rd season, but i think he's here to stay. But then again i thought doakes would be a constant, and we all know how that ended up. It sucks cause he was a solid actor.

Rita is such a babe. Deb really annoys me. I wonder what consequences there will be with baptista and laquerta.

he does have some great lines "hey morgan, wanna see something swell? come closer" awesome. rita will always be hot. i liked her when she was on buffy the vampire slayer and in jawbreaker. love her. i like deb, she's got a dirty mouth. i like when girls cuss and stuff, kinda hot. batista and laquerta will end bad. i kinda wanted to see dexter and laquerta turn into something. she was sweet on him in the 1st and 2nd season. maybe later down the line as a twist somewhere, doubtful, but you never know. when this show is over i will probably tear up. i love it that much.