Teenage Bottlerocket on MTV...

Why were you watching MTV?

There's no shame in watching MTV. My wife got me addicted to The Hills. I want to spit in the face of each and every one of those snotty bitches...but I can't take my eyes off of that show, despite it being total tripe.

*facepalm* man down, man down!!

I love all these RW/RR challenge shows. No shame.

I pointed it out to my roommate when that came on and he didn't know who they were but he did think it was weird they played A Day To Remember too. He doesn't like ATDR but he didn't think they were that big and I told him Teenage Bottlerocket was alot weirder.

remember when midtown did "let go" as the theme to one of those roadrule challenge shows, i remember that it was a different version of the regular version, anyone have an mp3 of that?

i think it was RR/RW battle of the sexes. maybe it's on youtube?

sorry, totally not helping with your mp3 request.

There's no shame in watching MTV. My wife got me addicted to The Hills. I want to spit in the face of each and every one of those snotty bitches...but I can't take my eyes off of that show, despite it being total tripe.

Meh. It's entertainment. I'm way too old to worry about what other people think about what I watch on television.

Meh. It's entertainment. I'm way too old to worry about what other people think about what I watch on television.

I know, I was just giving you shit. Anytime I am somewhere and reality shows are on, I have the same reaction: total crap, but at least it is mildly entertaining.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':sn13zxqd]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':sn13zxqd]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

That Midtown song was the whole reason I started watching those damn things. I was a teenie and any chance I could stare at Gabe Saporta was a chance I'd take. I ended up getting sucked into those shows. I felt dirty. If I still had cable I'd probably watch them still. It's like junk food for your brain.