VINYL COLLECTIVE/SUBURBAN HOME For Life (Every Rec

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Co-op records were included in the list Virgil posted, so that may be the case.

If it is indeed the case, then I would argue that some of their money should be put into the Co-op. Like say, 60 bucks?

Guest markovianprocess
i really cant believe people are stupid enough to throw away 1000$ to something that is so unstable. good luck with that.

So how about that stock market googlemyass?

Insearchof that is a winner of an avatar. My cousins xbox gamer tag is billfoster.

BUT...

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BUY THE VC FOR LIFE, DON'T FUCKING BUY IT. DO YOU THINK 5% OF PEOPLE THAT INVEST IN STOCKS LOOK AT THE FINANCIAL REPORTS OF THAT COMPANY? AND EVEN IF THEY DID THEY WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY WERE LOOKING AT. WITH THE RISE IN POPULARITY OF SHIT LIKE E*TRADE THAT NUMBER IS PROBABLY 1%. SO STFU.

http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/8ido18000001xz5p-att/FY08_20F_PDF.pdf

Read this shit if you have a few days.

OH NO! someone is making fun of something that .5 seconds of my time to make.. hahaha

do you own any records that came out before 1994?

if you did give $1,000:

contracts.

signed fucking contracts.

online "promises" are as fake as they sound.

I will buy all of your cult ritual doubles for 50 space cents each. You can then invest those cents in vinyl collective and SUPPORT INDEPENDENT MUSIC I mean independent schemes to save your flawed, failing company.

I will sell you a copy of the 2nd EP on Youth Attack (clear, 1st press, /500) for 50 space cents..with current exchange rates, that comes out to $25 ppd. Let me know if your interested... ;D

I enjoy that this thread is kept up by literally one disparaging post a day. I imagine everyone getting together and being like, "well, we need to keep this going, so they know we're serious. Tommy, you post today". "aww man...fine! 'Mortgaging your companies future....stupid beer toy...lotsa debt....'Done!" "Good. Tomorrow we'll do it again!"

I think everyone has made the same point 50 times over by now.

I enjoy that this thread is kept up by literally one disparaging post a day. I imagine everyone getting together and being like, "well, we need to keep this going, so they know we're serious. Tommy, you post today". "aww man...fine! 'Mortgaging your companies future....stupid beer toy...lotsa debt....'Done!" "Good. Tomorrow we'll do it again!"

I think everyone has made the same point 50 times over by now.

its true guys. if your gonna make a disparaging post, at least keep it new, fresh, and interesting. everyones touched on the beer toy, and the debt, and it being expensive. its starting to bore me. bring it back to life and have some fun with it, or dont bother posting.