Blink 182 Tour

i think tom just tells the jokes because he thinks people want to hear that. he should stop, and try to remember the songs more.

anyway, i saw them at virgin fest and i had a wonderful time. i was on the floor though, i doubt it would have been as fun in the seats. i was focusing more on how i haven't seen them (aside from the no doubt tour, up in the seats) and less on if they hit the right notes or whatever.

i think tom just tells the jokes because he thinks people want to hear that. he should stop, and try to remember the songs more.

anyway, i saw them at virgin fest and i had a wonderful time. i was on the floor though, i doubt it would have been as fun in the seats. i was focusing more on how i haven't seen them (aside from the no doubt tour, up in the seats) and less on if they hit the right notes or whatever.

That No Doubt tour sucked.

There's a poster for $10 and a print for $30. Most shirts are $30+. the only reasonably priced piece of merchandise was the $2 sticker sheet. And even that was excessive. The merch table was also CONSTANTLY packed as fuck. From 12 to 12 there was a huge mob in front of it. I waited close to a half hour.

They had show specific shirts here, which were kind of old school looking, and I figured would be like $15. But they were $30.

the city-specific shirts all have different photos and are supposedly limited to 182 each. they sold out in mansfield in about an hour but i managed to get one, its such a rad shot -

[image]

they also had vinyl toys of the new rabbit design. for a couple weeks they were going for $50 - 80 on ebay (with a few peaking at $130+) but people started wising up. now they're only going for $25 or so (they were $15 at the shows) and i think there's several thousand of them made.

[image]

there are also large versions of that rabbit that were limited to 5 per show or something, and they were like $250 or something insane like that.

they also had these posters screen printed for $40

http://cgi.ebay.com/Blink-182-Summer-Tour-2009-Poster-RARE-LIMITED_W0QQitemZ170390719435QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item27ac140bcb#ht_500wt_1172

my friends all made fun of me for buying a $30 shirt, but i did buy the old school-looking limited one. i'm not too bummed, i just wish it fit better.

fuck it, i got the limited one at the boston show and then a few weeks later at the CT show i dropped $40 on this shirt -

[image]

rad design + tour dates + COMFY AS FUCK = worth $40, even though i thought long and hard about buying it. screw it, i never buy clothes!