Blink 182 Tour

I was just messing around on ebay and put in a bid for two GA tickets for blink 182 got a super good deal on them. Those of you that have seen them on this tour is it worth it? The GA tickets were 55 before fees. Lets just say i paid a little over that for two. Have a test the day after the show just wondering if it will be worth it. Any input would be great. Thanks

Guest adam526

The shows were fun, I went to a handful of them with a bunch of friends.

I only saw them once before the whole breakup thing, so it was cool to be able to see them.

For pit tickets, that sounds like a good deal -- pit tickets here were like $75 or something. Anyway, I enjoyed this show -- not nearly as flashy as I thought it was going to be, in terms of lights/production. Mainly just a bunch of songs off the last three Blink records (plus "Dammit," "Josie" and "Carousel") and a lot of tasteless jokes.

When they came here it was a radio show, so I paid $60 for Pepper, Slightly Stoopid, Asher Roth, Fall Out Boy, and Blink 182. Blink 182 put on a fun show, though Tom was trying too hard to be obnoxiously funny. (Between every song, it was something about eating his mom out, fucking his mom, or sucking Mark's dad's dick)

When they came here it was a radio show, so I paid $60 for Pepper, Slightly Stoopid, Asher Roth, Fall Out Boy, and Blink 182. Blink 182 put on a fun show, though Tom was trying too hard to be obnoxiously funny. (Between every song, it was something about eating his mom out, fucking his mom, or sucking Mark's dad's dick)

wow!!!!!!!!........i never have seen them before so should be interesting depending on how my studying goes the weekend before my test.

The setlist for this tour is more or less the following, in order:

Dumpweed

Feeling This

The Rock Show

What's My Age Again?

Go (omitted recently)

Violence

I Miss You

Stay Together For The Kids

Down

Always

Stockholm Syndrome

First Date

Man Overboard

Don't Leave Me

Not Now

Adam's Song (omitted ever since DJ AM's death)

All The Small Things

Reckless Abandon

Josie

Anthem Part 2

Carousel

Dammit

I saw them at Virgin Free Fest and they were awful. Maybe they weren't getting paid for the show, but it sounded pretty lame.

even free fests bands get paid, hence the Virgin sponsorship. I'm willing to bet this band doesn't bother entering the city limits of the show without having the money in their bank account.

I saw them at Virgin Free Fest and they were awful. Maybe they weren't getting paid for the show, but it sounded pretty lame.

even free fests bands get paid, hence the Virgin sponsorship. I'm willing to bet this band doesn't bother entering the city limits of the show without having the money in their bank account.

I know they were paid, that was a joke that didn't come across well.

Keep in mind that was like a day after DJ AM died. Not exactly the easiest thing to get over by telling dick and fart jokes.

They played the same night that DJ AM died and I heard some good things about that show. They didn't even mention DJ AM at this show.