ANTI- webstore launched

www.anti.com/store

Not as colored vinyl crazy as the Epitaph store, but we're starting humbly. We've got vinyl for every record in press from Tom Waits, Nick Cave, Neko Case, Bob Mould, William Elliott Whitmore and the roster that we have in print. We also have...CDs...I'm sure you all cared.

We will be launching some pretty slick shit in the near future as well.

If anyone has any unresolved problems or that hasn't been addressed related to Epitaph/Anti webstore for some reason, please email me at [email protected] and I can help take care of it. We've been slammed and I'm glad to help out.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ordered a few Tom Waits LPs and that damn record store day 7" FTW!!!! I was so bummed I couldn't find one of those that day.

also grabbed that one day as a lion ep as at $10..way more manageabel than upwards of $17 and nick cave's nocturama LP.

stoooooked.

fucking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ordered a few Tom Waits LPs and that damn record store day 7" FTW!!!! I was so bummed I couldn't find one of those that day.

also grabbed that one day as a lion ep as at $10..way more manageabel than upwards of $17 and nick cave's nocturama LP.

stoooooked.

Laurie's had it!!! I think someone in front of me got it though. I got the last Jenny Lewis

- The Swell Season 2xLP is up for Pre-Order now (to the person who asked)

- Joe Strummer is appealable (a word?) to Anti- in the same way Frank Turner could apply to Anti- people. It's gray lines, my friend and the Clash rules.

- Orphans.....we are NOT going to pre-order that. It's going to be a good old fashioned order I believe. Surprises on the music side but the packaging is, in the words of Tim Armstrong, dope and sick.

Anti & Epitaph stores, you can order from both. Your cart stores in your browser's cookies. We haven't started patching everything together because we just don't have enough stuff and it'd be incredibly underwhelming.

www.anti.com/store

www.epitaphstore.com

you can put both items into one checkout cart. Just did it and confirmed it.

- Joe Strummer is appealable (a word?) to Anti- in the same way Frank Turner could apply to Anti- people. It's gray lines, my friend and the Clash rules.

- Orphans.....we are NOT going to pre-order that. It's going to be a good old fashioned order I believe. Surprises on the music side but the packaging is, in the words of Tim Armstrong, dope and sick.

Anti & Epitaph stores, you can order from both. Your cart stores in your browser's cookies. We haven't started patching everything together because we just don't have enough stuff and it'd be incredibly underwhelming.

www.anti.com/store

www.epitaphstore.com

this is totally awesome. Any word on when Orphans is being released?

stoooooked.

Laurie's had it!!! I think someone in front of me got it though. I got the last Jenny Lewis

damnit! there were so many things I wanted to buy that I forgot and remembered when i hit up reckless and permanent later on in the morning :)

www.anti.com/store

www.epitaphstore.com

I wish I'd known about that before....oh well.