PO: Baroness - Blue Record 2xLP

Isis/Baroness can't clash, same stage

i just exhaled the biggest 'phew' in history.

do you have the timeline and stage times for SW? want to make sure that the other bands i'm there to see (Clutch, EoDM, JA, FNM, Placebo, Anthrax and if i can get to them, Anvil) aren't doing anything in the way of clashing.

they fucking well better not do, what with the multitude of teeny bopper emo shit that's clogging up the bill!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen the timetables but I post on the SW forums and from what been said on AJs (guy who runs SW and what was is now known as Soundwave Presents (formally KMW)) twitter and forum account and my friend from NSW, FNM play last on the mainstage, Trivium are the headliners of stage 4 aka "the metal stage" but don't actually play last, instead finish just before FNM startwith Anthrax playing before Trivium.

JA are on the mainstage, playing 3/4th last I think, Placebo will be playing on mainstage too I think. Haven't seen anything about Clutch or EODM but Clutch are doing a tour of Australia, presented by another promoter and doing all cities but Adelaide so you could always seem them at their sideshow the night before Brisbane SW. Perth is the only city whose timetable isn't completed yet either, it's running for an extra 100 mins next year so the clashes are taking longer to work around

if it weren't for the anvil movie, no one would give a fuck about them nor would they be playing all these shows. Sucks that they were put on the SW lineup because a band that people would be excited to see could have played in their place instead

have no idea what this movie is, but i've seen a couple of pics of them and they look like a spinal tap type thing, so thought it might be a larf.

yer right though, another good band wouldve been much much better.

they were sold out of this last night. I was kind of disappointed with the print selection as they had an old red album print that was on cardstock. They had another sweet print with a cat and skull and a bullet belt. The shirts were awesome.

They said they should be getting more vinyl for tour soon.

they were sold out of this last night. I was kind of disappointed with the print selection as they had an old red album print that was on cardstock. They had another sweet print with a cat and skull and a bullet belt. The shirts were awesome.

what did the shirts look like/ how much was merch?

The shirts were for the blue album, just the artwork, no lettering of any kind. There was a grey on grey and a grey on black. There were a couple heather grey shirts with white lettering that said baroness and had giant feathers on either side of the band name. they had a hoodie with a vulture skeleton.

Hoodie was 30 bux.

T shirts were 12 and 15.

vinyl was 20 and 15 for the unperson/baroness split.

Prints were 25 bux.

cds were 10.

The shirts were for the blue album, just the artwork, no lettering of any kind. There was a grey on grey and a grey on black. There were a couple heather grey shirts with white lettering that said baroness and had giant feathers on either side of the band name. they had a hoodie with a vulture skeleton.

Hoodie was 30 bux.

T shirts were 12 and 15.

Prints were 25 bux.

cds were 10.

appreciate it. was the merch guy bald? dudes a nice guy, i've talked to him the past couple times baroness have rolled through.

i bid 75 bucks and it wasnt enough to even get top bid... i wonder what the reserve is...

i remember some of red album ended at 200+ usd.

and for test press of red album by hyperrealist is ended at almost 300 usd....

Hoodie was 30 bux.

T shirts were 12 and 15.

Prints were 25 bux.

cds were 10.

appreciate it. was the merch guy bald? dudes a nice guy, i've talked to him the past couple times baroness have rolled through.

You're welcome. The dude was bald. And yeah he is cool. He hooked me up last time they cruized through with Converge and Genghis Tron and Red Chord with a 8 dollar shirt. Baroness killed it. If anyone is even considering going to the show, do it. These guys rule.

• 4 weeks later...