Anybody know of any good 7 inch or vinyl clubs

apirk

A label that has 1 total release thus far offering a subscription series where you pay upfront for a bunch of records before they are pressed.

I like where this is going.

See:

http://www.truepunk.com/reviews/uncategorized/makotos-limited-7-series/

Not saying that you won't actually put them all out and satisfy the people who order, but that's some risky business.

• 3 weeks later...

Our label "Trouble In Mind" from Chicago doesn't do a "club" per say but we realease our singles in batches and do a special "Heap Of Trouble" for the first 100 mailorders. Just so happens our next batch is being released on Friday. It's 4 singles for 20 bucks including shipping and you get a "free gift!" This batch includes singles by Ty Segall, Charlie & the Moonhearts, Tyler Jon Tyler and Wheels on Fire. email: troubleinmindrecs(at) gmail if you'd like to get on the mailing list (mailing listers get an email before the rest o' the world and last batch dealies were gone in less than 24 hrs)

www.troubleinmindrecs.com

A label that has 1 total release thus far offering a subscription series where you pay upfront for a bunch of records before they are pressed.

I like where this is going.

See:

http://www.truepunk.com/reviews/uncategorized/makotos-limited-7-series/

Not saying that you won't actually put them all out and satisfy the people who order, but that's some risky business.

you do realize this is from 2001?