PO: DRAG THE RIVER "Primer" CD/Deluxe Set (Hoodie,

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

[image][image]

DRAG THE RIVER "Primer" Collection CD

DRAG THE RIVER "Primer" Collection CD (3 CDs for $25)

DRAG THE RIVER "Primer"Collection CD (5 CDs for $35)

DRAG THE RIVER "Primer" Collection CD (10 CDs for $60)

DRAG THE RIVER "Primer" Collection Deluxe Set (Hoodie,CD,Shot Glass, and Gloves)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=SH159

Friends, we are so excited to share with you the pre-order for Drag the River's collection CD, Primer. It is titled Primer as it serves as an introduction to Drag the River and if you ask me, this serves as one hell of a Drag the River mixtape. There are songs from every album, there are live recordings, and there are a number of killer covers. I can't stop listening to this album and encourage everyone to buy a copy even if you have all the albums. Somehow having the songs in this mix gives the songs a different feel. The tracks were selected by Jon Snodgrass and Chad Price and ends with a special live recording at our friends' Brian and Liv's wedding, a cover of Thin Lizzy recorded by our friend James Freeman.

We are offering you a number of ways to purchase this album, but I have to warn you that this CD is extremely limited. We are only pressing 1,000 copies of this CD and of that 1,000, Drag the River are taking 400 with them to sell out on the road. So we have 600 copies to sell through our site and to stores. Because the holidays are around the corner, we are offering ways to purchase more than one copy so that you can give them away as gifts. If you ask me, there is no better gift than educating your friends about Drag the River with this Primer collection.

We are also only offering 100 deluxe sets. The deluxe sets contain pretty much everything you need for this winter. You get a hoodie, a shot glass, and gloves all adorning the Drag the River logo.

I interrupt everyone's reading to bring you the following Public Service Announcement:

In no way was my comment above meant to bash Obama. It was nothing more than an attempt at humor and nobody is immune to that. In fact, I think everybody would be much cooler if they were a DTR fan. 8-)

I am too busy drinking my own pee to rock as hard you kyle.

Most people are. Btw nice cash grab idea virgil.

you do realize that we run a retail store. A store tries to sell items for a profit. So thanks for the compliment.

Most people are. Btw nice cash grab idea virgil.

you do realize that we run a retail store. A store tries to sell items for a profit. So thanks for the compliment.

Who said that wasn't a compliment? If people are dumb enough buy 10 copies of the same cd by a terrible band then take their money, Suckers = Profits.