i'm an enormous tool...

i recently found out my parents have been holding on to my old SNES, so i hooked that shit up today and i've been getting a bad case of nintendo thumb.

i decided to do a full season on an old ken griffey jr baseball game...and since the didn't get MLBPA approval, there are no actual real-life players in it except griffey. they give you the option of changing the names of your players, so i put some of my favourite musicians in there instead.

tom gabel is leading the team in home runs (in the lead-off spot, no less) and jason black has two wins, despite an era of 7.90.

i loved that griffey baseball game....the orginal one that is...the sequels sucked. i love the reactions of when people strike out. esepcailly when they yell. i dont know if there was 1 or 2 after it...i rmemeber one of them was called ken griffeys winning run or something like that and the only thing that was entertaining was if you sat there long enough the umpire would appear to knock on the screen and say "play the game kid".

I made miis of musicians. I can't remember who off the top of my head because I haven't played with my wii in like 3 months.

My brother in law gave me his old N64 for xmas, as it was the only Nintendo console I didn't have (besides the Virtual Boy). So I've been playing Pilot Wings 64.