We played with this Christian metal crabcore band!

yep. tonight my band played a show with a Christian Crabcore band. I dont need to tell you anything but they did the whole crabcore walk/waddle, and the famous "attack attack" signature, throw guitar behind back then forward choreographed (and i think trademarked) dance, along with running in place.

But they were the nicest guys though, so we couldn't hate too much. The 1st and headlining bands didn't even show up, so it was just us two.

Freakin' hilarious live show. They all went wireless so they were able to play around the stage and jump on the floor and mosh with the whole 10 people ther. 10 of which left after we got on stage..hahaha. We were pretty psyched about playing to only the sound guy, but 5 customers of our drummer showed up halfway through the set. so we were disappointed to some extent.. lol

It was a good practice.

PS. the band is called LETTHEDEAD

sometimes i wish i had a videocamera

not to take anything away from them as far as stage presence etc, as they could have easily been a warp tour band, but the moves like hat weird "take a shit position" and "running in place" is what made me chuckle. their fans were basically their roomies. They weren't dressed "scene"(god i hate that word) or anything.. just regular folk.

i don't think anyone can be as bad as juggalos.

not to take anything away from them as far as stage presence etc, as they could have easily been a warp tour band, but the moves like hat weird "take a shit position" and "running in place" is what made me chuckle. their fans were basically their roomies. They weren't dressed "scene"(god i hate that word) or anything.. just regular folk.

yeah, juggalos are grind meat. the world be a better place w/o them and faygo.

the devil wears prada just canceled a show in thailand on next february because their agent told they will get a bigger amount from touring in europe.

and it seems this is not a band false.

but i don't think it's fair for their fans at here.

yeah, crabcore, deathcore, hottopiccore or any fashioncore are famous at here....

yeah, juggalos are grind meat. the world be a better place w/o them and faygo.

hey man say what you will about juggalos but faygo is still a decent pop.

also i would add black label society fans to the list, dudes are always stupid and irritating. they're like the juggalos of metal fans.

the devil wears prada just canceled a show in thailand on next february because their agent told they will get a bigger amount from touring in europe.

yeah, crabcore, deathcore, hottopiccore or any fashioncore are famous at here....

I'd say it's more unfair on Europe, we literally just got over the holocaust and now we got this shit?

I'd say it's more unfair on Europe, we literally just got over the holocaust and now we got this shit?

Haha, +1 to you sir.

hahaha.

i get your point. i'm luckier than you, james....

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! just for that, i am giving you a +1 for everyday of the rest of the week.