PORTUGAL THE MAN “Church Mouth” pre-order

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

link to Portugal vinyl:

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=portugal%20the%20man

PORTUGAL THE MAN “Church Mouth” all 4 color varieties (4 LPs)

PORTUGAL THE MAN “Church Mouth” LP clear chocolate with a drop of cream

PORTUGAL THE MAN “Church Mouth” LP deep clear blue with a drop of cream

PORTUGAL THE MAN “Church Mouth” LP plum (solid) with a drop of cream

PORTUGAL THE MAN “Church Mouth” LP raspberry (solid) with a drop of cream

I can’t stress enough how much I love this band. They are an example of a band who does their own thing and actually pull it off. They meld progressive rock, post-punk, indie rock, and bluesy garage rock into one of the coolest records I have heard in some time. For the vinyl offering of this soon to be classic album, we are pressing 1,000 copies on 4 different colors (250 for each color). You will note that the colors were inspired by food and it will be interesting to see how the colors actually turn out. As we did with the first pressing of “Planet of Ice”, we offer a limited number of people the opportunity to buy all 4 colors for a discounted price. Expect this one to sell out quickly and while you are at it. don’t forget to pick up our pressing of “Waiter, You Vultures” which is about to sell out.

RECORDS WILL SHIP OUT AROUND THE FIRST/SECOND WEEK OF OCTOBER.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain

Is there any way you can post pictures of these like you did with "Planet of Ice"? I love how these records are getting pressed on crazy combinations.

Edit: Now that I actually read the post, I see they've yet to be pressed (I think?). lol, oops.

- Jeff

no worries, not sure how they will turn out, but I am excited to see what it all looks like when we get them. The colors seem very imaginative which is fitting for the band.

Guest falloutcollapse

my dad pre-ordered this for me today. he also admitted to loving this band. needless to say, i am pretty stoked about getting it. blue w/ cream