PO: MONEEN The World I Want To Leave Behind dbl LP

Guest admin1338560633

update: we should be getting vinyl tomorrow, so we're probably looking at shipping records out early next week. thanks for everyone who have pre-ordered so far.
do you think Theory and Are We Really Happy will be pressed on vinyl

They were saying they were hoping to get Smaller Chairs out on vinyl in the near future, but I haven't heard anything about Are We Really Happy. IMO, it needs to happen. :)

VC will hopefully have these in hand before the 8th, we'll be sending Virgil's package out on wednesday probably..

as for the other releases, the full lengths are up in the air and smaller chairs is kind of in the works, we rescanned / layed out all the original photos and have the art ready but we're trying to knock out details on a really cool / special bonus for it.

I can not stress enough how badly I want a black copy of this. Will a friendly neighbour to the north please help me out? I've been going to these kids shows since they opened up for PMFS at the jewish community center in Toronto to like 12 kids! This band holds deep meaning to me and it would mean the world to have that limited copy. Thanks.

• 1 month later...