Weezer: Chicago December 1st

endon6

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^PBR in bottles sounds pretty trendy.

hahhaahahahaha

uhm...I think everywhere in Chicago has PBR in bottles...I mean I don't drink...but yeah this is the most ridiculous reasoning ever...is that your only reasoning?

I mean call em out for being named best burger in the country via Playboy (among other places) and having to wait an hour for a table...but shit...because they have PBR in bottles?!?

If anything, I'd say the crowd at Kuma's is now 99% yuppies and frat dudes courtesy of mentions in Playboy, time out, and hell even a little promo on Fox during a nationally televised baseball game. 2 hour waits is more like it. Also, not vegan friendly. F that noise.

If you had any stones, you'd just walk 1 block east to the Dragon Lady lounge. Her vegan burger is fantastic. Korean food is good too. I hear the regular burgers are supposed to be good as well. I will never know.

I like how Justin is pissing everyone off. Good work. Also, one of those Redline things you didn't give me until last week was a letter from the IRS saying we owe them $712 in late fees or something. I have no idea what will end up happening for that, but obviously redline has no assets other than a box of 100-150 CDs that nobody wants at this point. I will keep you posted on that.

If anything, I'd say the crowd at Kuma's is now 99% yuppies and frat dudes courtesy of mentions in Playboy, time out, and hell even a little promo on Fox during a nationally televised baseball game. 2 hour waits is more like it. Also, not vegan friendly. F that noise.

If you had any stones, you'd just walk 1 block east to the Dragon Lady lounge. Her vegan burger is fantastic. Korean food is good too. I hear the regular burgers are supposed to be good as well. I will never know.

I like how Justin is pissing everyone off. Good work. Also, one of those Redline things you didn't give me until last week was a letter from the IRS saying we owe them $712 in late fees or something. I have no idea what will end up happening for that, but obviously redline has no assets other than a box of 100-150 CDs that nobody wants at this point. I will keep you posted on that.

well I guess they can have the 150 cds...I'll give them 150 more if that's not good enough...maybe they can sue Johnson for the failed experiment royalties.

edit:

also listening to this Elder album you gave me right now coincidentally...this is fucking good.