Has anyone tried this yet (no idea coffee)?

mrc

http://www.noidearecords.com/display/?search=no%20idea%20coffee%20blend

I noticed this, and was wondering if anyone has tried it yet. Im always down for trying new coffees but was curious it was any good.

Have you ever been to the Cool Moose Cafe? I'm pretty sure they serve Sweetwater coffee. I don't really drink coffee, but all my friends liked it a lot.

Just got into coffee. I'm really enjoying it but it all tastes the same to me right now, whether it's fancy brewed shit or the crap in a hotel room. I wanna try this though.

Dude it all depends on how you drink it. Have it in a espresso cup no milk or sugar and you will be able to taste the difference, same as you can taste the difference between a coffee maker, peculator and espresso machine.

Saying that its all good, i'm not a coffee snob. I'll take granules any day!

Guest kissthesharks

Record collector jokes aside, I would probably have to buy two bags. One for drinking and one for display. At starbucks, we could make special blends and I didn't fuck around. I had a black flag blend, a converge blend, and a bad brains blend.

Just got into coffee. I'm really enjoying it but it all tastes the same to me right now, whether it's fancy brewed shit or the crap in a hotel room. I wanna try this though.

Dude it all depends on how you drink it. Have it in a espresso cup no milk or sugar and you will be able to taste the difference, same as you can taste the difference between a coffee maker, peculator and espresso machine.

I've tried different blends without all the extra stuff in it and the only differences I can really taste so far is when people water it down or make it strong. It took me a while to develop a discerning taste for beer, at first it all tasted the same. I think I just need to develop tastes. I'm glad I'm not a coffee snob, though, since the Folgers at work is free, I'd hate to have a $5 a day coffee habit.

I've tried different blends without all the extra stuff in it and the only differences I can really taste so far is when people water it down or make it strong. It took me a while to develop a discerning taste for beer, at first it all tasted the same. I think I just need to develop tastes. I'm glad I'm not a coffee snob, though, since the Folgers at work is free, I'd hate to have a $5 a day coffee habit.

Yeah, beer took me a while too... saying that i'm still not to convinced - i like being drunk, not necessarily drinking. I can appreciate a nice beer and can tell the difference between a nice one and a nasty one. But if i'm not getting drunk i'd rather just have an orange.

My Dad is Italian so i have been drinking coffee since i was a kid. Definitely something you come to appreciate over time!

Record collector jokes aside, I would probably have to buy two bags. One for drinking and one for display. At starbucks, we could make special blends and I didn't fuck around. I had a black flag blend, a converge blend, and a bad brains blend.

Why not buy one, drink it, then stuff the bag with something else and put it on display? Think that's what I'm going to do next time I order from No Idea.