Free Apple-products (real)

iplf

First of all, I'm not some kind of spambot, so don't worry. I'm not sure wether or not this topic is allowed here or has already been made, but please have a look at it.

On the Bridge 9 Board I read about this website giving away free Apple-products. So I did some research and this actually turns out to be legit (http://www.exceem.co.uk/forums/freebiejeebies/index2.html --> proves it)

So, if you'd be down to receive a free Apple-item, you have to do the following:

1) Sign up through this link: http://apple.freebiejeebies.co.uk/161015 (takes 2 minutes)

2) Complete an offer in the offer list. The most popular ones are the HOMESTEAD and BLOCKBUSTER offer. The HS-one is free the first month and can be cancelled easily. The BB is 5 USD and can be cancelled afterwards as well. You only need to do this ONCE. So if you take a paying offer, that's the ONLY time you'll have to pay. So you need a creditcard/Paypal, depending on the offer.

3) Start looking for friends to do the same for you, and you'll get your free item.

For example, a Ipod Touch 32 gig takes 12 referrals, an Iphone more than 20 and and Ipod nano 8 gig only 5. So some of these are rather easy to get, others a bit more difficult.

If you have any questions about this, please drop me a PM and I'll answer withing 24 hours. Once again, this is one of the few websites that actually work. Just check google.

If you don't do the offer, the signup is worthless, so both need to be done in order to work.

Thanks in advance. Hope you guys are interested in this.

If you don't realize that this is a scam, you're an idiot.

Yes, it works. I know people who have gotten tons of stuff for "free" like this before. But what they're banking on is that the average person forgets to cancel their subscription and they're charged for it. They're also obtaining your information when you sign up for things.

Yes, it works. I know people who have gotten tons of stuff for "free" like this before. But what they're banking on is that the average person forgets to cancel their subscription and they're charged for it. They're also obtaining your information when you sign up for things.

I'm one of those people you know! I got a free iPod from freeipods.com and a free flat-screen TV from freeflatscreens.com back in 2004, and never paid a single cent for either. U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

I'm one of those people you know! I got a free iPod from freeipods.com and a free flat-screen TV from freeflatscreens.com back in 2004, and never paid a single cent for either. U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Yup, you and that Justine broad scored big. She got lucky because of the 9 million dudes that wanted to raid her tomb.

Yup, you and that Justine broad scored big. She got lucky because of the 9 million dudes that wanted to raid her tomb.

It's so funny that she is "famous" now. I just remember going to see Engine Down in Pittsburgh and she and her friend were super, super obnoxious.

It's so funny that she is "famous" now. I just remember going to see Engine Down in Pittsburgh and she and her friend were super, super obnoxious.

I saw her on a magazine a month or two ago and almost threw up. Probably the most obnoxious person ever.