op!!! on tour, for real! (confirmeddd!)

How stoked am I that you moved Gilman all the way over to San Francisco? Berkeley is bummed though.

Also, I really doubt Gilman will be selling tickets to this, they don't really do advance tickets. That way, the jobless crust punks can get into all the popular shows, because they have nowhere else to be besides sitting in line all day, and this keeps the venue from becoming to yuppie.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How stoked am I that you moved Gilman all the way over to San Francisco? Berkeley is bummed though.

Also, I really doubt Gilman will be selling tickets to this, they don't really do advance tickets. That way, the jobless crust punks can get into all the popular shows, because they have nowhere else to be besides sitting in line all day, and this keeps the venue from becoming to yuppie.

you were on our list till you had to say something about my un-awareness of the SFBAY area. HOW DOES THAT FEEL, RICHARD?!

you were on our list till you had to say something about my un-awareness of the SFBAY area. HOW DOES THAT FEEL, RICHARD?!

Cold....Like I imagine it will be when you spend the night inside your van. BOOM!

it's happening LP/probably a CD too on No Idea, I'm gonna do a cassette version.

yeah! the songs are in, but i can't get a hold of AJJ for art! yarrrrhhhhggggg!

haha we had the same problem with the art for the 12" we're doing for them... i literally had to stand outside of their hotel room with my photographer at fest until i got them to come out

that bottom one, thats it. it's...perfect!

That whole incident was so surreal. We just wrapped up the interview and we asked to take a picture and Sean was like, "like all together?" I figured why not, so Ben throws his arm over my shoulder and I go to put my arms on them and Sean just totally snuggles into my shoulder. I was totally caught off guard. Then Sean jumps back and goes, "Now one like you just sold me a used car", hence the second one. Those guys are totally rad....I better not miss them when they come through the Bay Area.

Tennessee "Party" Marty?

The one and only, although he's lived out here in California for a few years now.

Yea, I met him when he worked at the Glasshouse record store, the man burned me a copy of Russian Circles cause I was doubting getting to a Minus The Bear show early. He's the most awesome person in the city of Riverside.He also recommended I get Armalite and The Falcon around the time the albums came out. Spot A+ guy.