Blink 182

They were terrible in Hartford when I first saw them, but then again, it was they day they found DJ AM dead. They didn't talk or anything between songs and when they did it was crying. Saw them about a month later at Madison Square Garden and they were awesome. Tom was being himself which was awesome to see.

The live stuff I saw on TV (various late night shows - Kimmel, etc.) was so bad. Not only do they sound absolutely awful live because they don't have a second guitar, Tom's vocals have to be a joke. He's doing the shit so tongue in cheek. It's like he's parodying himself. Don't get me wrong, they both have awful non-studio voices, but Mark is at least trying to hit those notes. Tom is up there practically rolling his eyes while singing. So bad. I haven't seen them live in probably 9 or more years and I doubt I ever will again.

The promotor I work for booked two of their shows on the last tour. Today we randomly got a large vinyl bunny toy in in the mail signed by all three of them with a card that said thanks for making the tour a success. I thought that was pretty cool because I have never seen another band send out something like that before.

I saw them on their tour at an outdoor ampitheater and it sounded ok. I was just stoked to see Blink live again so I had a great time.

Right afte the tour ended they played the Palladium in Hollywood and that was awesome. They sounded a lot better at that show.

Ive seen them 4 or 5 times before they broke up and every time they sounded really good except for the last time which was the Pop Disaster Tour with Green Day and they sounded like shit. Every time before that (including once with Scott on drums) they sounded awesome.