Motion City Soundtrack/Set Yr Goals/Swellers tour!

I saw that, 0% chance of that happening.

i figured as much. but dont they still owe you a show?

yep. cancelled on me the week of the show, had a signed contract and everything. agent told me why, I said I understood, but said they had to make it up. he said they would. sound guy asked me the day of during the soundcheck why they cancelled, I told him. one of the other bands must have heard me, because they told MCS the next day that I was telling every kid at the door why they cancelled. they told their agent to never send them through erie again. total bullshit. last contract I ever signed.

i figured as much. but dont they still owe you a show?

yep. cancelled on me the week of the show, had a signed contract and everything. agent told me why, I said I understood, but said they had to make it up. he said they would. sound guy asked me the day of during the soundcheck why they cancelled, I told him. one of the other bands must have heard me, because they told MCS the next day that I was telling every kid at the door why they cancelled. they told their agent to never send them through erie again. total bullshit. last contract I ever signed.

What was their reason?

a university on long island offered them $10K for a university gig, they took it, as I was only paying 1500 for the package at the time. i said i didnt blame them, told the agent it was fine as long as we re-scheduled it, he said we would. we obviously didnt because someone from one of the two bands on tour told them I was saying it to everyone at the show and they got a vagina wedgie.

a university on long island offered them $10K for a university gig, they took it, as I was only paying 1500 for the package at the time. i said i didnt blame them, told the agent it was fine as long as we re-scheduled it, he said we would. we obviously didnt because someone from one of the two bands on tour told them I was saying it to everyone at the show and they got a vagina wedgie.

What were the other two bands?

What were the other two bands?

zolof and small towns burn slower/faster/whocares? i'm 99% certain I know who told them.

I guarantee it was Tommy from Small Towns.

yeah, i know. Funny thing is that the agent refused to get me in touch with the band so I could hash this out with them, said that he would relay my message to them and would get back to me. I told him that was bullshit that it didnt matter anyways because they obviously were not going to think their friend lied to them about that, and that if I even talked to them about it that they would just assume I was backtracking on what happened. that was the most backwards 3 days in a 4 month period after the show...