Weird Relapse

I always ship out of the cover and i wish every one did, the amount of records i have with split spines is not good for my health!

Also, if i have any, i try to ship outside of a printed inner sleeve and put it in a standard white one, these seem to split effortlessly. Unfortunately i don't always have a white sleeve spare. I need to stock up on some and some plastic covers.

Also, if i have any, i try to ship outside of a printed inner sleeve and put it in a standard white one, these seem to split effortlessly.

This!!

which is why people should stop ding this....the Hold Stead Stay Positive record had the records in white paper sleeves in addition to the printed inner sleeves that were as heavy duty as the cover...

This!!

which is why people should stop ding this....the Hold Stead Stay Positive record had the records in white paper sleeves in addition to the printed inner sleeves that were as heavy duty as the cover...

Yeah i hate printed inner sleeves. I don't see what they add to the overall package that a nice printed insert doesn't. Apart from i imagine being a little more expensive to produce?

I always ship records like this.

And I always get emails from people asking me why I did it and that I obviously don't know how to ship records and that I shouldn't be running a label.

man, you have some assholes ordering records from you.

The best is when they tell me "that is not how VC ships their records". As if VC is the goldmine standard in shipping records.

man, you have some assholes ordering records from you.

The best is when they tell me "that is not how VC ships their records". As if VC is the goldmine standard in shipping records.

Well to that person, I'll gladly send them the wrecked covers from VC I've gotten(but replaced because Virgil is legit) and the 7"s that were mailed in a bubble pack mailer that I never bothered complain about, but had bent corners.