BLACK FRIDAY AT VINYL COLLECTIVE / SUBURBAN HOME

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if you put an item in your cart to continue shopping, does it take it off the search? Or do you have to checkout to actually get it?

You know what I mean?

If I leave an item in my cart then go back to shop, does that item have a chance of being bought, even though its in my cart?

Does anyone know if you put an item in your cart to continue shopping, does it take it off the search? Or do you have to checkout to actually get it?

You know what I mean?

If I leave an item in my cart then go back to shop, does that item have a chance of being bought, even though its in my cart?

Good question, I would like to know as well.

You know what I mean?

it's still available until its bought. So if you have it in your cart and I buy it before you pay, when you go to pay it won't let you check out unless there are still some available but if its sold out and its in your cart you're pretty much screwed.

well there's already an OOP record in the store that i saw if you can't 'wait'(er)... surprised 'you vultures' haven't seen it yet.

lol

Thanks for the heads up! Grabbed a copy of that quicker than a plate of leftovers.

is there a way better then just searching different bands to find these records or is it all up 2 luck and some skill , ie knowing that gaslight anthem is oop on white so you search gaslight anthem ect ect.