Help with shipping an item

jhulud

Here's the deal...I had an auction just end and I have to send a magazine to Canada. How much would the shipping average out to?...It's an Alternative Press. It may be a double-issue although not stated as such. I'd send it 1st class.

Any ideas? I'm asking b/c I have to send the buyer the Paypal invoice and have no idea what to put for shipping amount.

ebay has a shipping calculator that is fairly accurate if you can estimate the approximate weight. i cant tell if the media mail comment was a joke or not but that service doesnt exist for international shipments. and actually, its technically illegal to send magazines through media mail because it contains advertisements. basically your options are going to be first class international (ie. airmail) or priority or global express. if i had to guess, id say first class international will probably be 6-10 USD depending on the weight of the magazine. hope that helps.